4.40 star(s) 228 Votes

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
I think it'll be too fast if our MC fucks his aunt one the next update, since she's the main star. The dev should make a significant progress with Amelie on the next update, but imo 0.7 is the fastest scenario. Our MC should finish his business with the others on 0.6 first

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
The only thing I am not big on is the little sister... she seems bat shit crazy..lol
I do actually like the crazy. It's not the first game I've liked the crazy as well. I think it all began with the game My Sister My Roommate with the comment "Don't stick your dick in Crazy!" Ashley oh holy hell was she hot, but alas it was not to be she went away to prison for murder. Let's see another game with crazy in it is Seducing the Devil. Madison she seems to have a desire to murder anyone who gets between her love for her own daughter Ella...if only the dev will allow the MC to tame her so we can have a foursome with Ella, Madison, and Lilith. Anyway that is my hope for that game.

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
Were not even close to banging Amelie yet. In fact were only at the beginning of the linear road map of Taboo.

With all VN's that follow a taboo story there is an unwritten rule that all devs must agree to. That being a minimum of 20 stages of progression with the main Li for maximising the milk harvest. Allow me to lay it out for you my blue balled friends.

Stage 1: The MC gets himself into some trouble and must stay with his Aunt/Mom/cousin/sister in another city.
Stage 2: The Aunt/Mom/cousin/sister notice how much the MC has "grown" since last they met.
Stage 3: The Evil father/uncle/brother has to leave town or die for a while.
Stage 4: MC makes the Li feel "alive" again by saying romantic things like "nice ass" and "you're not that old"
Stage 5: Li spots the MC's horse cock penis by accident and realises what a gentleman he is.
Stage 6: Things are progressing too fast! so now we are introduced to the Li's created with the leftover assets.
Stage 7: The main Li does something inappropriate with the MC's penis and distances herself from the MC for several updates.

As you see were only on stage 7 of 20 right now. We haven't even reached stage 9 where the MC breaks his arm and needs help with his permanent erection.

or stage 15 when the father/uncle/brother's debt comes into play and the mafia is introduced.

All I'm saying is keep your expectations at a limit.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Were not even close to banging Amelie yet. In fact were only at the beginning of the linear road map of Taboo.

With all VN's that follow a taboo story there is an unwritten rule that all devs must agree to. That being a minimum of 20 stages of progression with the main Li for maximising the milk harvest. Allow me to lay it out for you my blue balled friends.

Stage 1: The MC gets himself into some trouble and must stay with his Aunt/Mom/cousin/sister in another city.
Stage 2: The Aunt/Mom/cousin/sister notice how much the MC has "grown" since last they met.
Stage 4: MC makes the Li feel "alive" again by saying romantic things like "nice ass" and "you're not that old"
Stage 5: Li spots the MC's horse cock penis by accident and realises what a gentleman he is.
Stage 6: Things are progressing too fast! so now we are introduced to the Li's created with the leftover assets.
Stage 7: The main Li does something inappropriate with the MC's penis and distances herself from the MC for several updates.

As you see were only on stage 7 of 20 right now. We haven't even reached stage 9 where the MC breaks his arm and needs help with his permanent erection.

or stage 15 when the father/uncle/brother's debt comes into play and the mafia is introduced.

You've forgotten the obligatory trip to the mall where the LI tries on some clothes which are way more revealing than what she normally wears, but she wants the MC to judge.

radbaz25

Mar 10, 2020

you never know ppl are different we could fuck the aunt this update but she will regret it so the teasing begging again

TIMEPAST

Apr 6, 2020

I love this breakdown ... it seems pretty accurate

4.40 star(s) 228 Votes