4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
changelog?can we fuck amelie now?
No. It's not like changelogs ever say which characters you get to have specific sex scenes with, anyway. if you had just read the 10 most recent posts in this thread you would've seen this same question was asked and answered.

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
Some people saying update is blue balling seriously oh god.....

You need to think again about what actually happens in the episode. IT IS LITERALLY THE DEFINITION OF BLUE BALLING.

There's one scene where the MC literally has his dick pushed up against the entrance of a Vag just to be denied. This by definition is blue balling!

There's another scene in this very same episode where you're kissing someone while she strokes your cock just for her to change her mind, again this is blue balling!

I'm a patron of Xenorav and I really enjoyed the update, but people who deny facts of the matter for no good fucking reason need to tell us why we are wrong or STFU about the subject.

Kenn987

Aug 30, 2020
You do not have to pay for something in order to have an opinion about it, even if that opinion sounds as a complaint.
Opinions yeah.. Being critical is fine but you would also see personal attacks and insults towards the dev just because their kinks are not featured in a game, that and the mere presence of ntr in it.. i'm not simply talking about this specific thread but some people act like they are entitled to what content the game should have even though they don't pay support to the developer. It's one of the reaosns why some big name devs hate this site and would simply ignore everything about it.

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
Yo chill.. :eek: At first thanks to the dev, finally he showed up and gave us this update. About the game/the update itself.. I think nobody's completely right or wrong here, everyone has their own preferences. Some people like it, some people don't.. In my personal opinion, HP is a good VN with its own technique . It has an outstanding graphic, great story, and slow plot that always makes people curious. But of course make the teasing too long with slow update will be bad too.. , hopefully in 0.6 and so on dev will release the update faster and make a good progress with the story & also the scene (y)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I do not think I offended anyone in here to disappear! I do not understand your reproach (unfortunately)
You understand nothing, yet you are writing nonetheless. Good for ya, pule.
Never tired of similar "polite" ntrers and trolls....hint: check wiki or dictionaries, to help ya understand it better.
And please, keep those "reactions" coming, you seems to be good at it.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes