4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

delta67

May 11, 2018
at the end of chapter 4 when clicking next chapter the game just crashes any fixes for that??
That's because of the mod you're using! Had it also removed the game (including the mod parts) reinstalled it with out the mod, and works fine again!!

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
Not a big deal, and easily fixable..."Jason" is appearing at few instances (3-4 as far as i have counted it), not only there.
I know I was joking. And I don't care if others call me by wrong name. I just want to make an excuse to fuck Amelie. :sneaky:

Reactions: JuninPk
May 3, 2018
Played the two first chapters so far. Didn't expect there to be a third one. The change-log only says it added a chapter 2, but I guess it hasn't been updated. I like the drama a lot. The whole "did the cousin know what she was doing" is really juicy. What I hate however is how much sexual content is behind "be a creep" options. Stuff like groping, sleep groping, spying on people changing, etc. But even worse is when the game doesn't give a choice to not be a creep. Also, the playable character looks like the main character from Trainspotting.

Reactions: Dalurker
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes