4.40 star(s) 229 Votes

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Stephanie is one of the most unlikeable characters in AVN I've played. It's to the point that I just skip any scene involving her because everytime I actually read what the dialogue is, it's just annoying. It's such a shame because the game has pretty good concept.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Stephanie is one of the most unlikeable characters in AVN I've played. It's to the point that I just skip any scene involving her because everytime I actually read what the dialogue is, it's just annoying. It's such a shame because the game has pretty good concept.
That just means her character is one of the best written you've encountered so far. The dev made a spectacular job in defining her, I guess.

Reactions: pheonix959

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
That just means her character is one of the best written you've encountered so far. The dev made a spectacular job in defining her, I guess.
In general, it can be, but unfortunately IMO not for this case. Usually well-written unlikeable character is a villain or anti-hero that has unlikeable personality but with well defined background and motive. We might hate them, but we can understand why they were like that even if we disagree with their action. Stephanie is nothing like that at all, she's basically written just as a girl who is jealous of her older sister. She's extremely one dimensional and she stayed the same from the start to the current end (0.5) with no character growth and no redeeming feature. Unless you love her character model, there was zero reason to care about the character.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
This is from the start of the HEART PROBLEMS 0.5 TEST. Copied from the games SCRIPT.rpy.
THIS IS A TEST VERSION
THIS VERSION IS FOR TESTING PURPOSES, IS NOT COMPLETE AND MAY CONTAIN BUGS THAT CAN RUIN YOUR GAME, PLEASE DO NOT OVERWRITE ANY SAVE FILES.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE FULL EXPERIENCE (WITH SOUNDS AND NO BUGS) PLEASE WAIT FOR THE FINAL VERSION

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
There's no points awarded for choices in the new content of this TEST version. Choices are either continue a scene or move on to next bit, and that's it. Also, it is a TEST version and the MC's name is hardcoded as "Jason" in the script in several lines. Enjoy it as-is or wait.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

love/lust points // relation to mc

love lust.png relmc.png

choices detection/outcome

choice1.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Jun 30, 2017
The game is good, but again one thing i always dislike is, despite MC always claim to love Amelie, he still goes for other girl and women body lol, he did exactly what his uncle do if the uncle did cheat on his wife. Lmao MC, at Amelie face he say he love her, but behind her back he fuck other womens

Reactions: boy2636

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
What happened to Stephanie? I'm disappointed. I find her very interesting and attractive.

botare

Mar 13, 2020
The game is good, but again one thing i always dislike is, despite MC always claim to love Amelie, he still goes for other girl and women body lol, he did exactly what his uncle do if the uncle did cheat on his wife. Lmao MC, at Amelie face he say he love her, but behind her back he fuck other womens
Love her body。

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
To me it's Lauren (fat milf). I strongly dislike her and no mather how much i try to avoid her the game simply ignores your choices and force you have some interactions with her. Other characters are fine i guess. The only complaint i have so far are choices that aren't impactfull. Like game pretends to give you choice while the outcome is same.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Great game, good story and do hope the animations improve. Thanks for sharing and this is going straight to the Watch List. :love:

4.40 star(s) 229 Votes