4.40 star(s) 228 Votes

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
Is it weird that a Selling point for VN games has become how the MC's dick looks?

For a guy who wants nothing to do with dicks to more or less actively seek out how a dick looks... Just sound weird to me in my head...
:shrug:

Semi-unrelated rant aside.

Game so far is pretty good, haven't really gotten far due to easily getting distracted

Models are amazing, ESPECIALLY compared to a lot of other games on this site...
Adding on to that: I love that the MC is a decently buff dude, Seen too many games recently with a stick figure for an MC...

Reactions: mikel8519

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Still 0% in ur torrent file. 4days passed.

albus1234

Dec 11, 2020
Well, who does generally update the game here? Are we expecting dev to update the game here himself (I thought this because on the first page the links are pasted on the dev's post)?

Reactions: jlevell72

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It's too bad you can't simply have Kylee and have only a normal relationship with the others.
Mia is sweet but her mom is terrible and I wouldn;t touch it with a 10 foot pole.
Amelie is gorgeous but is a mother figure that needs affection from all the kids not just the boy, her husband is an idiot

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
It's too bad you can't simply have Kylee and have only a normal relationship with the others.
Mia is sweet but her mom is terrible and I wouldn;t touch it with a 10 foot pole.
Amelie is gorgeous but is a mother figure that needs affection from all the kids not just the boy, her husband is an idiot
I 100% agree

Reactions: BGRW2020 and qaywsx

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
For anyone who is interested, I did write a walkthrough. Mainly because I was curious if there was requirements for certain scenes to be seen. Anyways, you can view it .
where is walkthrough for chapter 4 at clothe store ? i try to find one scene play game from beginning 10 times with different choices and can`t find that scene where i change clothes in same cabin with her ! she always tell me to go to separate ! script : if amelieangry3 < 2 and ameliehappy == "True":
mc "But I'm not naked, I just took off my pants and shirt."
mc "I saw you in lingerie last night, there's nothing wrong with you seeing me in my underwear now."
a "Uhm... that's true."
scene ch4_61_nv
with dissolve
a "Erm..."
a "Try the jacket as well."
mc "Ok."
whatever i do never see that scene !!!

• Haha
Reactions: memo_herdez

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
where is walkthrough for chapter 4 at clothe store ? i try to find one scene play game from beginning 10 times with different choices and can`t find that scene where i change clothes in same cabin with her ! she always tell me to go to separate ! script : if amelieangry3 < 2 and ameliehappy == "True":
mc "But I'm not naked, I just took off my pants and shirt."
mc "I saw you in lingerie last night, there's nothing wrong with you seeing me in my underwear now."
a "Uhm... that's true."
scene ch4_61_nv
with dissolve
a "Erm..."
a "Try the jacket as well."
mc "Ok."
whatever i do never see that scene !!!
In Chapter 3, do not choose the options that make her angry (Don't grope her in the kitchen at the start of Chapter 3 and don't "Hug her from behind" when in her room at night) and Tell her that she makes the earrings look beautiful, and during chapter 4 you will be able to change in the room with her at the clothing store.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I look at the description, look at the pictures, IDK. There's just nothing compelling for me to play another little pervert who molests his sleeping family members.

I think devs might want to rethink their approach, given the amount of existing games, using the same old three or four tired "stories" just doesn't cut it anymore.

I don't mind getting reactions to the post above, but I would like to point out, that my comment is from 2020, back when this game was completely new.
Since then, I have come to like this one quite a bit, it's not the most original story, but it's mostly written well, if with a bit too much blueballing from some characters (auntie is okay, MC having scruples to go all in with the younger cousin, is actually a nice change, but older cousin is so dying for MCs cock, that the constant blue-balling on her part is quite irritating by now tbh.).

So, go on giving me reactions to this post from 2020, but realize that my opinion about the game has since changed.

cr4_py

Nov 26, 2021
Has the official android version of 0.5 been released yet? I would like to download the official version so i can continue my save game

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
In Chapter 3, do not choose the options that make her angry (Don't grope her in the kitchen at the start of Chapter 3 and don't "Hug her from behind" when in her room at night) and Tell her that she makes the earrings look beautiful, and during chapter 4 you will be able to change in the room with her at the clothing store.
i already write i try 10 times from beginning and don`t do all that and again when i reach that part she tell me the same thing ! no groping no huging and she is always angry !

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Just picked up the game. Early chapters have really hot 3rd person shots.
It's a shame the later ones goes full 1st person/faceless heroe.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
choices who matter and not to be forced to relations/lewd stuff would be good
the girls can be the hottest on earth - forced stuff is meh ...
(and that horse lauren ..... )

Reactions: Raziel_8

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I was dinking around and made some gifs. I thought they turned out pretty well so I thought I'd share.

3.gif mbj.gif mbj2.gif mhj.gif mhj2.gif msex.gif sbj.gif skiss.gif

I'm especially proud of this one. I reversed the image order (so she'd be sucking on the way down instead of up) and changed the timing a little to give it a more natural flow.

kbj.gif

Note: I used the site to make the gifs.

4.40 star(s) 228 Votes