4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
One more thing, I think Dev of this game is bald.

Seriously he have no idea how hair plays vital role in human looks. The hairstyle idea in the game was totally mismatched how a bald guy can suddenly grew hairs like that, makes no sense.
And hopefully Dev add some hairs on Amelie genital parts this will make her more delicious. :giggle:
After having read what you said...Your profile pic dude:ROFLMAO:

Shady Lady

Jun 14, 2017
play this game last year n decide to drop. saw new update giv 2nd chance to play again n boom fall in love with this game n amelie when she let her hair down. shame to my old past why drop this diamond

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Well after playing the update, there are people who remind me of this picture I know the progress with Amelie wasn't good i can even say it was frustrating,but I think the next update will be completely focused on Amiele.

Kylee super hot girl so enjoy your time. and I'm sure we will have fun with Amiele in next update
View attachment 1961831
Can't wait for the next episode to be a Steph episode and hear all this "come on what about Amelie" again lol.

useyourbrain

Aug 15, 2020
Just wanna share this script for all the M/S lovers out there for Heart Problems if you guys wanted the Aunt and Cousins of the MC become his family. Just name the relation at the start of the game the usual M/S B/S. Fixed the lines that doesn't fit if you name them your family member. For ex. Kylie (Original relation is cousin) will refer to Amelie (Original relation is aunt) when he's talking to MC as "mom/our mom" not "my mom". And like when Amelie is referring to Davie (Original relation is uncle) when talking to mc, she will say "Your dad blabla" not "Your uncle Davie blabla" or "your dad Davie blabla" (Yes, I fixed lines like this so that it will fit the story if you named their relations to you as your family member). You get what I mean. Tell me if I there are errors or I missed some lines.

Achristophores

Jan 3, 2020
Brother, you are the future of this game. As someone else also requested, can you please please make lewd content and all the content that we've been hoping from this game's creator instead of endless spam-spacebar/enter simulator? At this point we are tired of the endless dialogue. We all know where this is headed. This is not an original scenario. Literally every Korean Hentai Manhwa has this plot of fcking step-mom+2 step-sisters. What we need now is....tasteful action.

Please do content. Because Xenorav will take MINIMUM 6 months for another update (being hyper generous) at which point MC will probably kiss Aunty on the cheek, to which she'll be like "omg noo, wait till next update, bye".

4.30 star(s) 239 Votes