4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
He needs a mature voice actor.
I could volunteer but Amelie would sound like your grand father and everybody will hate her.
Cool) But seriously, there are a lot of free sounds on the Internet.

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Cool) But seriously, there are a lot of free sounds on the Internet.
there's also AIVoice nowadays such as ElevenLabs ( ) or VASynth ( ). If game devs really can't afford to or want to commit to paying voice actresses, they can generate their own voice/sound files if they really wanted to.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
ch8_96.png

• Code ≈ 95%?
  • Renders ≈ 40%?? [230 images] + [18 animations]
The animations in this scene are probably some of the best I've done, I hope you enjoy them when the chapter comes out:)
This week I didn't make much progress in the art department, so I continued to work on the game code and that part it's almost finished, unless I decide to extend the chapter a bit more ofc.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Código ≈ 95%?
  • Renderizados ≈ 40%?? [230 imágenes] + [18 animaciones]
Las animaciones de esta escena probablemente son las mejores que he hecho, espero que las disfruten cuando salga el capítulo:)
Esta semana no hice mucho progreso en el apartado artistico, asi que segui trabajando en el codigo del juego y ya casi esta terminada esa parte, a menos que decida extender un poco mas el capitulo, por supuesto.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
View attachment 2413554

• Code ≈ 95%?
  • Renders ≈ 40%?? [230 images] + [18 animations]
The animations in this scene are probably some of the best I've done, I hope you enjoy them when the chapter comes out:)
This week I didn't make much progress in the art department, so I continued to work on the game code and that part it's almost finished, unless I decide to extend the chapter a bit more ofc.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Código ≈ 95%?
  • Renderizados ≈ 40%?? [230 imágenes] + [18 animaciones]
Las animaciones de esta escena probablemente son las mejores que he hecho, espero que las disfruten cuando salga el capítulo:)
Esta semana no hice mucho progreso en el apartado artistico, asi que segui trabajando en el codigo del juego y ya casi esta terminada esa parte, a menos que decida extender un poco mas el capitulo, por supuesto.
She gets hotter with every new update:love:
Picsart_23-02-25_00-23-44-395.jpg

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes