4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019

Unlocked

Hey guys, I'm going to deactivate the payment cycle for this month as well. I haven't made much progress on the novel, only about 50 renders (edit: and two animations) since the last update. I think it's only fair to deactivate payments for this month too.
Please, don't change your tier to avoid unwanted charges!
I've also decided to extend the chapter a little further, totaling around 750-800 renders. I would say that in one and a half month, I'll have the test version of the chapter finished. This chapter has a lot of animations, and I'm putting a lot of effort into them. I also need to implement the gallery into the novel, create the overlay, and that takes an afternoon or two. I still have a missing part in the code, the lines that make the images, animations, etc. appear on the screen.
  • Code ≈ 70%
  • Renders ≈ 80%?? [650 images] + [23 animations]
ch8_548--.png ch8_530.png ch8_544.png

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Friendly reminder thread is reaching critical levels of off topic, this is a game discussion thread which infers to discussion about the game not about developers while we generally are lenient in moderating off topic posts like these about devs and them being naughty but there are limits to it like such cases where people have been excessively whining now for pages nothing is gonna come of it other than make this place a dumpster.

Please feel free to play anything else in the meantime or if you still want to whine it can be done in the off topic section

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes