4.40 star(s) 228 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Old save i mean 0.5 test doesn't work?
Pretty sure the test was mentioned to possibly make saves unusable and that people shouldn't save over their previous saves due to it being a test/beta. In other words you should start at the end of 4 and play through 5 now that it is the final version.

Reactions: Balu83

joch1812

Jun 17, 2018
Pretty sure the test was mentioned to possibly make saves unusable and that people shouldn't save over their previous saves due to it being a test/beta. In other words you should start at the end of 4 and play through 5 now that it is the final version.
Ok sir i'll try

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
What's 'Final' about this version? Download file name and size on Mega and Workupload are exactly the same as 'Test' version. Start the game and it and it still says "TEST" on the loading screens played through and couldn't see any different scenes or pictures, and the game ended exactly the place as Test?

So correct me if I'm wrong, the only thing that's changed is this Forums title from 'Test' to 'Final'?

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
What's 'Final' about this version? Download file name and size on Mega and Workupload are exactly the same as 'Test' version. Start the game and it and it still says "TEST" on the loading screens played through and couldn't see any different scenes or pictures, and the game ended exactly the place as Test?

So correct me if I'm wrong, the only thing that's changed is this Forums title from 'Test' to 'Final'?
Was wondering the same thing.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020

Was wondering the same thing.
Same here. Downloaded from Mega link. Guess it's back to waiting :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_3.png

dembe

Oct 13, 2020

Maybe op aint updated yet?

I downloaded from the post a little further up, and its good

secrecy

May 1, 2017
New to this game. Was moderately interested in spite of all those artificial and repetitive blueballing, fake decissions and bizarre situations that come out of nowhere, but the moment I was forced to have sex with that fugly woman Lauren -I rejected her the couple of opportunities I had, for Gods sake- I left the game.
Sometimes developers of these kind of games seems like 12 years old kids. Most of the characters and situations seems to be under the thought of a child.

Reactions: hentai charley

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Heart Problems [v0.5 Final] [Xenorav] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 891 MB / 264 MB - Heartproblems-0.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 229 MB - Heartproblems-0.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 228 Votes