4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
I have a theory:
For me, Kylee and Stephanie are not same blood sisters and here are the reasons that:

1 Kylee and Amelie really look alike, they have similarities in hair, face, body and atitude, unlike Steph.
2 Stephanie has none of that, her face is different, her tits doesn't seem to grow and we literally have a chapter entirely of her trying to change her hair for looking more like her "mom" and "sister" just to please our MC.
3 Amelie's body looks exactly like the middle one of the 2nd pic, reinforcing that she is a single child mom.
4 Kylee shares traces of Amelie's personality, unlike steph, whom is really obsessive and reckless (you could argue that steph is really young, reckless and spoiled, but kylee is not that old too, specially when you know that they are both 18+ years old, therefore steph is grown enough to understand things and act like and adult, but she doesn't).

Doest it have any line stating that she is adopted? I really don't remember that.
View attachment 2807382 View attachment 2807377
Kylie definitely looks like a younger version of Amelie :love:
kevmovie17.jpg Heartproblems.png

Last edited:

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
I have a theory:
For me, Kylee and Stephanie are not same blood sisters and here are the reasons for that:

1 Kylee and Amelie really look alike, they have similarities in hair, face, body and atitude, unlike Steph.
2 Stephanie has none of that, her face is different, her tits doesn't seem to grow and we literally have a chapter entirely of her trying to change her hair for looking more like her "mom" and "sister" just to please our MC.
3 Amelie's body looks exactly like the middle one of the 2nd pic, reinforcing that she is a single child mom.
4 Kylee shares traces of Amelie's personality, unlike steph, whom is really obsessive and reckless (you could argue that steph is really young and spoiled, but kylee is not that old too, specially when you know that they are both 18+ years old, therefore steph is grown enough to understand things and act like and adult, but she doesn't).

Doest it have any line stating that she is adopted? I really don't remember that.
View attachment 2807382 View attachment 2807377
I think it's pretty clear the small one is an interdimensional demon that just chose their house as its domain. They can't do anything about it other than comply or they get flayed and devoured like many before them.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Update news... :lepew:

Hey guys, first of all, I'll be deactivating the payment cycle for this month, so you won't be charged next month. Please don't switch tiers to avoid any unwanted charges.

Second, sorry for completely disconnecting. Time has flown by for me, and I've been working too much at my regular job, for a reason. I handed in my resignation at the company I work for a month ago, but my boss, who's a good guy, offered me to work for one more month and Instead of quitting, they'll fired me. Obviously, getting fired is much more beneficial because the severance pay is way higher than when you resign. That's why I decided to take advantage of this last month by doing overtime to have more financial security and finally focus on what I love: creating adult novels... Maybe it's the worst decision of my life, but I'm tired of working so hard. Sitting for long hours has wrecked my body, I'm overweight, and I get random heart pains (the doctor said it's from stress and a sedentary lifestyle). As if that's not enough, I have a hemorrhoid. I'm totally screwed.

I know that's no excuse for completely disconnecting. I apologize for just vanishing. In a week, I'll be fully devoted to HeartProblems.

One more thing I want to mention is that I've made some progress on the novel. I've got a total of 1000 renders now (yes, I extended the chapter again) and around 30 or 40 animations still not rendered. The thing is, I don't like posting updates if the progress isn't really noticeable, which is why I didn't make any posts.

I'll take a risk and give an ETA – I'd say the test version will be ready in three weeks.

Again, I apologize. I should have at least made one post during the month to explain, but seriously, this month has gone by in the blink of an eye for me.

1690595679759.png

1690595732918.png

1690596075950.png

Last edited:

abdo12

Mar 14, 2020
Update news... :lepew:

Hey guys, first of all, I'll be deactivating the payment cycle for this month, so you won't be charged next month. Please don't switch tiers to avoid any unwanted charges.

Second, sorry for completely disconnecting. Time has flown by for me, and I've been working too much at my regular job, for a reason. I handed in my resignation at the company I work for a month ago, but my boss, who's a good guy, offered me to work for one more month and Instead of quitting, they'll fired me. Obviously, getting fired is much more beneficial because the severance pay is way higher than when you resign. That's why I decided to take advantage of this last month by doing overtime to have more financial security and finally focus on what I love: creating adult novels... Maybe it's the worst decision of my life, but I'm tired of working so hard. Sitting for long hours has wrecked my body, I'm overweight, and I get random heart pains (the doctor said it's from stress and a sedentary lifestyle). As if that's not enough, I have a hemorrhoid. I'm totally screwed.

I know that's no excuse for completely disconnecting. I apologize for just vanishing. In a week, I'll be fully devoted to HeartProblems.

One more thing I want to mention is that I've made some progress on the novel. I've got a total of 1000 renders now (yes, I extended the chapter again) and around 30 or 40 animations still not rendered. The thing is, I don't like posting updates if the progress isn't really noticeable, which is why I didn't make any posts.

I'll take a risk and give an ETA – I'd say the test version will be ready in three weeks.

Again, I apologize. I should have at least made one post during the month to explain, but seriously, this month has gone by in the blink of an eye for me.

View attachment 2808586

View attachment 2808588
I DONT know if its real or not but now i cant get mad at the poor bastard it seems that he had a hard time

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
At least you know why he named the game "Heart Problems". I'm not saying that as a joke, sounds like he put a little of himself in the game.
if he actually does have heart problems then its no longer a comical thought that he just died and thats why the update isnt coming, he quite literally could just die, left slump on his chair one day and thats that

Reactions: pedrohefe

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
At least you know why he named the game "Heart Problems". I'm not saying that as a joke, sounds like he put a little of himself in the game.
No kidding. The guy's gotta take better care of himself. Sounds like the doc was trying to gently tell him to get more active in his lifestyle. Hope he gets his mind and body right, but I'm not sure how quitting his day job is going to help anything. Hope things work out for him though.

Good to at least finally get an update on things. This chapter is going to be huge.

Reactions: randomxfapper

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
if he actually does have heart problems then its no longer a comical thought that he just died and thats why the update isnt coming, he quite literally could just die, left slump on his chair one day and thats that
If everything is true, about being "over-weight" and sitting around all day, and heart problems, he is probably not a very healthy individual, and I would guess they are not very young either.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
If everything is true, about being "over-weight" and sitting around all day, and heart problems, he is probably not a very healthy individual, and I would guess they are not very young either.
tell me about it, im dying to know what his work space looks like, like some sort of keyboard warrior's gamer basement or some shit. christ it probably smells like a fucking gym in there... yuck...

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
well the fact this is version 0.7 I am assuming it's already deep in the game and the end of the game might come around in another couple of years? I wonder if he will actually follow through and complete the game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acondo

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
well the fact this is version 0.7 I am assuming it's already deep in the game and the end of the game might come around in another couple of years? I wonder if he will actually follow through and complete the game?
No, if he is being 100% truthful (there might be some white lies in there), sounds like this game will be finished sooner than most would think, and I would not be surprised if he makes another one, and sequel or some shit. Especially if he's full time AVN developing.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes