4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

Masal15

May 17, 2023
Dude takes way to long to provide updated. Don't defend him either. Updates used to be provided much faster. This is ridiculous. Forgot the story at this point. Will be this year then another next and so on I assume.
We can only assume that next update will be the most epic never released in the entire history of every update :BootyTime:

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Was always patient with this dude as this is one of the best adult VNs out there but I'm considering it abandoned at this point. Like JOHN and some others, I won't even dove back in until they get on a clear pattern of working again (maybe 2-3 updates so never or years from now).

As for the problem, I don't even think it's milking as he doesn't provide any info anymore. It's just not wanting to work. Sure, free money is a bonus but milkers usually keep showing you the carrot (L&P). Here I think it's just boredom or lack of drive. Too many devs get bored of their own creation or only made it to jack off themselves in the first place and get tired of it when they've already made whatever fantasies were in their heads. They literally bore of the characters they made due to having to work pretty hard with them to have consistent updates. You start to resent the characters you made to jack off to, lol.

Just a guess based on how they started strong and slowly followed the very typical path of slower updates, excuses and then disappearing.

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Yes, but there's no saying when the update will be dropped.

You can be sure the update will be dropped this year
You didn't follow up, the guy is not working on the game anymore, then he came up with another lie claiming that he's dead.
The guy is still alive, But the game is dead actually.

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes