4.30 star(s) 242 Votes

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
Lmao i bet he never even went to jail the first time never mind a second time. its just typical bullshit excuses these devs like to make up.
ppl think he fake going to jail lol ... u are so dumb ..why would u risk getting found lying instead of just droping a normal excuse he can just say i dont want to work anymore ima take some time for my self ..he 100 percent went to jail and he probably back in it

Reactions: royalgabez

pedrin666

Nov 12, 2017
ppl think he fake going to jail lol ... u are so dumb ..why would u risk getting found lying instead of just droping a normal excuse he can just say i dont want to work anymore ima take some time for my self ..he 100 percent went to jail and he probably back in it
He can drop any excuse without consecuences, no difference. Truth is he always went silent for months and never met deadlines. Dumb is anyone who trust him at this point.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I wonder if people still believe that Xenorav is so deeply involved in developing this chapter that he hasn't even noticed his Patreon page getting suspended for review.
Does he even have a discord server? My guess is that the dude is probably just enjoying his summer vacation and doesn't even know what is going on.

Reactions: pedrin666

Panos550

Jan 3, 2023
Where are all those who praised him and defended him, when many of us criticized him negatively for his behavior?!A lot of people were blocked from the trend completely unfairly! They have of course stopped writing here, because they themselves realized that the developer was taking advantage of his patreon supporters!! One of them should come out and apologize to us! We were paying a man who didn't do well what he was selling!

Reactions: buktccbfc71

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Where are all those who praised him and defended him, when many of us criticized him negatively for his behavior?!A lot of people were blocked from the trend completely unfairly! They have of course stopped writing here, because they themselves realized that the developer was taking advantage of his patreon supporters!! One of them should come out and apologize to us! We were paying a man who didn't do well what he was selling!
To be fair if you are a paying supporter you should probably complain on his patreon or discord server if he has one.
Most of us here are playing it for free and don't really care that much if you got scammed.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I wonder if people still believe that Xenorav is so deeply involved in developing this chapter that he hasn't even noticed his Patreon page getting suspended for review.
Pretty sure anyone who has been following xenorav for a while hardly believes xenorav gets deeply involved in developing chapters. I mean his frequent pausing payments clearly shows he doesn't work most of the time.

TheRealWimzy

Oct 13, 2022
With this logic, nobody lies D:
Lying always comes at a risk of getting caught, doesn't hold people back from lying tho.
I also don't think people think he is lying, its more so assuming it, based on the pattern of continued excuses
from delayed updates etc.
Atleast now with his Patreon under inspection, Milking is no longer a topic.
Only time will tell what the future holds now.
:coffee:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Dear Sir, I am talking about some people in here who used to mock us when we said that the developer is not a trustworthy person!! There was a minimal association with this gentleman on patreon and this mal!Where are these people who blocked people just because they said the developer is a scammer! This was happening here!
Because those discussions are considered off topic and if you keep talking about stuff that is off topic the mods will ban you from the thread. You can check the rules here.
asdasd.png
This is also getting way off topic so this will be my last comment about this issue.

Reactions: Panos550

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Have you ever seen any devs saying those lines?
No you didn't and your source is "trust me bro" so GTFO.

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
He can drop any excuse without consecuences, no difference. Truth is he always went silent for months and never met deadlines. Dumb is anyone who trust him at this point.
nah going to jail is not a normal excuse in one of his close ppl know he works on this game he could leak the fact that he is a not in jail... why would he open that possibility instead of just droping a simple excuse ..again the guy is 100 percent went to jail and probably back in it or sick or dead no other option

4.30 star(s) 242 Votes