4.30 star(s) 242 Votes

Ennio Leone

Jan 1, 2020
More like WTF xenorav
Am I the only one who thinks the Stephanie model in this game is getting the dev in trouble?
..Let's be honest... she literally could pass for ten, and I wouldn't blame sites like Patreon for taking issue with that.
Ironically, it seems almost everyone who was a fan of this game (including me) had no interest whatsoever in Stephanie anyway, and if he were smart he would just send that character away to summer camp or something, never to be heard from again.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks the Stephanie model in this game is getting the dev in trouble?
..Let's be honest. she literally could pass for ten, and I wouldn't blame sites like Patreon for taking issue with that.
Ironically, it seems almost everyone who was a fan of this game (including me) had no interest whatsoever in Stephanie anyway.
Nah, there's much worse on this site. She's not even close to being a loli.

Reactions: acwboy

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
..Let's be honest... she literally could pass for ten, and I wouldn't blame sites like Patreon for taking issue with that.
Ironically, it seems almost everyone who was a fan of this game (including me) had no interest whatsoever in Stephanie anyway, and if he were smart he would just send that character away to summer camp or something, never to be heard from again.
Maybe for drama, some sort of house fire, where you have to choose to save Stephanie or Mia. ;) As long as we get a choice to walk away and save no one though. :ROFLMAO:

Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
I recall someone, or maybe more then one person idk, saying they reported the Patreon page since Xenorav wasn't doing jack shit. Presumably the takedown/timeout is for that, and not because of content issues. I suppose we'll see tho. I am of the pessimistic view the Xenorav will be less likely to continue working on the game if the Patreon is taken down completely. Who knows?

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
Folks holding out hope. I`m sure
Xenorav is scrambling to fix the issue. Cause if they close his account he screwed. Maybe should thought about that before ignoring his paterons for months
Good let's wait until September 28 when the V0.8 test came out, if even there was no forgetting, just next year

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Is it at the RIP stage or is there hope would be a ashamed if the game dies without ever fucking Amelie. The game states Stephanie is over 18 despite her 14-16 year old body look so would that be reason for the review?

4.30 star(s) 242 Votes