4.30 star(s) 242 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
wooow what a surprise:eek: no one saw it coming with all those steady updates, patreon rules and everything else :(
luckily he managed to release v0.9 (where mc finally fucks amelie) just in time before patreon purge.:WeSmart:

abandoned tag incoming...
only curious if this thread will turn into another demon boy, aoa and similar zombie-threads or it will get some well (for some time now) deserved rest.
thought sarcasm was quite obvious, yet forgot this is the zoooone:BootyTime:
He's just trolling.
just stating some facts in more or less serious manner.
sorry if your (delicate) feelings were hurt in that process...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It seems another game "Power Vacuum" patreon is also under review, patreon is doing something...
They've been doing something since October/November of last year.

White knights are out reporting games. And they are linking them to F95.

Here is just one that got hit

Small update. My Patreon has been suspended.

Per our guidelines, creators must demonstrate consent between adult participants or characters in all Adult/18+ works; specifically, a freely given, specific, informed, and unambiguous indication of consent by a statement or by a clear affirmative action. Additionally, participants and characters must be able to give consent (i.e. not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs, hypnosis, blackmail).

-------------------------------------------------

They linked this forum page. Apparently a part of working at Patreon involves surfing smut websites. Can anyone suggest what exactly might be violating their guidelines? Is it the fact that everyone likes Eve? In a supernatural way?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
It seems another game "Power Vacuum" patreon is also under review, patreon is doing something...
Damn. Patreon really loves to hate all things we love here on f95.

I admire the DEV of "Straitened Times", though not really the best of the best games out here because of the highly criticized sandbox mechanics, he didn't sacrifice his craft and proceeded to just find another site that does not restrain his project the way he intended it to be.

On the other hand, I can respect what others had to go through, the DEV of "Life of Santa County" had a major plot overhaul just to abide with the Patreon ruling and left the fans of the game to make a loophole for themselves to preserve the canon story.

The Patreon Purge continues :(

Reactions: Krat0$

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Damn. Patreon really loves to hate all things we love here on f95.

I admire the DEV of "Straitened Times", though not really the best of the best games out here because of the highly criticized sandbox mechanics, he didn't sacrifice his craft and proceeded to just find another site that does not restrain his project the way he intended it to be.

On the other hand, I can respect what others had to go through, the DEV of "Life of Santa County" had a major plot overhaul just to abide with the Patreon ruling and left the fans of the game to make a loophole for themselves to preserve the canon story.

The Patreon Purge continues :(
Because dev's lose more than 50% (if not more) of their revenue leaving Patreon, SS is the site nowadays where games go to die half the time.

And no LISC only added one line which easily fixed which it has been...

Reactions: AlexMpog

starkj

May 17, 2022
Because dev's lose more than 50% (if not more) of their revenue leaving Patreon, SS is the site nowadays where games go to die half the time.

And no LISC only added one line which easily fixed which it has been...
I heard that its because SS doesnt allow paypal, only credit card.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I heard that its because SS doesnt allow paypal, only credit card.
That is not the only reason, many banks are now blacklisting SS, credit cards don't work half the time, some work then the next week they won't, creators can't collect their payouts, some creators 2 years later and SS still has verified and gave them an account, and their support system well let's be honest there isn't one. The issues go on and on. Their reddit is filled with the same complaints on a daily basis.

Reactions: starkj

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
That is not the only reason, many banks are now blacklisting SS, credit cards don't work half the time, some work then the next week they won't, creators can't collect their payouts, some creators 2 years later and SS still has verified and gave them an account, and their support system well let's be honest there isn't one. The issues go on and on. Their reddit is filled with the same complaints on a daily basis.
Looking forward to the future where my fap material needs to be corpo approved
:HideThePain:

4.30 star(s) 242 Votes