4.30 star(s) 243 Votes

P4124v4n

Jun 7, 2017
Patreon and the rest have too big fees and on top of that they want to dictate what you can or can not create. Screw that!

Creators could just throw a simple website or post on social media and sell their creations and get payed in crypto, no middleman required.

We already live in the future but people don't know it yet.

Dec 8, 2020
People claiming that Stephanie looks underage is crazy to me, y'all must not have had much sex in high school cuz she does not have the body of a minor. She's got curves, and pretty average tits compared to most of the women I've been with, she just short.

And honestly, she doesn't even act that young, or at least I've been around enough grown women who act very similar(minus the coercion) that I don't interpret those actions as 'child' coded.

Amelie is still best girl, but the Stephanie slander is getting outta hand imo.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
People claiming that Stephanie looks underage is crazy to me, y'all must not have had much sex in high school cuz she does not have the body of a minor. She's got curves, and pretty average tits compared to most of the women I've been with, she just short.

And honestly, she doesn't even act that young, or at least I've been around enough grown women who act very similar(minus the coercion) that I don't interpret those actions as 'child' coded.

Amelie is still best girl, but the Stephanie slander is getting outta hand imo.
I find her super annoying, but agree she doesn't come across as a minor to me at all.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
People still caring about it and keep spending money on it.
I don't know how to categorise based on that requirements. Literally every remade games have haters and the one's who enjoy and have people who spend more money than before the remake. There may be games who has more haters but the dev makes the same amount of money than before or games who has only a few supporters and lovers after the remake and they pay money too...does that mean the remake go well. And there's a few other scenarios as well.

Let's say there's a game called "summers gone" which is famous for its frequent remakes and revamps. I would say there are more haters than lovers to this game after the remake but the money he is money right now is way more than before. So did the remake gone right or wrong?

Maybe want to say what you think is right for a remake instead of what others think.

Reactions: klorvs

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I have unknowingly played a few games that had underage characters in it. The way I felt that icky disgustful feeling over playing those games I didn't felt it here at all

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
When a page in under review can they get their page back or is it most likely to be deleted?
If a page is under review, it can be restored if the developer modifies or removes the disputed content on the page or within the game. However, if a page is under review for a long time, it can be assumed that it will not be brought back up.

Reactions: Ntrsugar
4.30 star(s) 243 Votes