4.30 star(s) 244 Votes

Dubbed Tales

Jul 9, 2024
Thats not true, I have comments in this thread mentioning other games.

The truth is the girls in this game are hotter than in 99% of games on this site. Render and animation quality wise Heart Problems is top notch idk why a lot of people in this thread downplay it just because they dont like xeno. There are very little games with this good animation and lewd scenes especially using the 'more realistic' graphics and not the anime Honeyselect engine. I do agree that the story is pretty mid but the build up and progression is well done imo.
i personally have no liking or disking towards xeno. but the story is actually mid. and there are other games that have better graphics than heart problem and equally good liking hot female lead characters.

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
i personally have no liking or disking towards xeno. but the story is actually mid. and there are other games that have better graphics than heart problem and equally good liking hot female lead characters.
But this guy the way he potrays the intimacy ....groping,teasing and stuff with Amelie nobody does it like him and to be honest at least for me Amelie is number 1 in the Milf Category after her are all the rest ....second is Megan i think was her name from Shut up and Dance and third maybe Bella from Badik but i am not sure if she's Milf /...ps.There moore ofcourse but those 3 are for me

Swagtorian

Mar 28, 2023
if dev finish the MC'S sex with Amelie in update 0.9,then how go on in next update ?so ,the storyline is dead and the game is dead,so dev want to delay the update.
in that sense, every developer would delay it, even if it is true he can just work on new project with different story while not even touching the models but mechanics for example

wowowohhh

May 6, 2023
in that sense, every developer would delay it, even if it is true he can just work on new project with different story while not even touching the models but mechanics for example
This game bring dev $10,000+ + per month even dev do nothing,he just need to delay the update and SUBers pay for him and wait and wait .Few games have so many SUBs like this and pay dev so much ,so that games of less SUBs delay update mean nothing or less .If dev finish this game and create a new project ,he can get so much pays per month immediately?

Dubbed Tales

Jul 9, 2024
this thread does not end. dude the dev is gone. and his page is under review for such a long time means the dev is MIA. adn the page will be taken down. let it go. focus on new games.

Reactions: dans311
4.30 star(s) 244 Votes