4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

KROM95

May 14, 2019
Merry Christmas! - Feliz navidad!
À l'instant

I hope you had holidays full of laughter and love! I genuinely want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support. Seriously, it means a ton to me. Many thanks!

Espero que hayan tenido unas fiestas llenas de risas y amor! Quiero agradecerte de corazón por todo su apoyo. En serio, significa un montón para mí, muchas gracias!

wallpapers to large to be share directly

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
À l'instant

I hope you had holidays full of laughter and love! I genuinely want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support. Seriously, it means a ton to me. Many thanks!

Espero que hayan tenido unas fiestas llenas de risas y amor! Quiero agradecerte de corazón por todo su apoyo. En serio, significa un montón para mí, muchas gracias!

Seriously! It's past Christmas

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i realy love povs, xenorav should make more povs on amelie's thick ass :love:

like the one with alexis texas
Agree with you. When the MC looks as odd and creepy as this dork, I would rather not see his face that much tbh. The only time POV might go a tad off is if they do a true upclose POV kiss and you get that fisheye lens view. Otherwise, pov looks just fine.
Those excellent shots of Amelie that you posted are proof positive. (y)

Reactions: kadgilek

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
À l'instant

xenorav has become very lazy

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes