4.30 star(s) 259 Votes

Ennio Leone

Jan 1, 2020
Yeah, and Stephanie is an exception too, what's the matter? If a woman like the one i mentioned can exist in the REAL WORLD, why Stephanie couldn't exist in a fictional one? Even though, Stephanie looks older than the Woman i've mentioned, so there's no doubt about Steph being 18+.
You're missing the point, my friend. No one is saying she couldn't POSSIBLY look like ANY 18 year old that has EVER existed in a world with billions of women. We're talking about intent here, and when talking about intent, you have to root this out in more general terms, and I don't think anyone who's being honest would say that even a tiny minority of adult women they've ever seen look anywhere close to that young. INTENT. Some of these devs are trying to slide 3d versions of loli in their games, and they need to be called out for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazymic79

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Even if he publish, how do patreons get to know it? Isnt patreon the only way for him to share it?
There are a few other sites but nobody will even know where its posted once its updated unless he tells people on Discord

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Such a shame that this one seems dead. It was definitely one of the best "incest" AVN's around, too bad we didn't get to see Amelie and the MC finally go all the way. Let's be honest the dev could have finished the game with just that and people would have been fine IMO. It was the true ending anyway.

Reactions: .Septic.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Let's be honest the dev could have finished the game with just that and people would have been fine IMO. It was the true ending anyway.
People would have been fine without seeing any penetration with Amelie and MC in the ending:LUL:

Trust me people wouldn't have been fine in the slightest if it had happened. It would have been more worse of an ending than what we saw in acting lessons imo

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
People would have been fine without seeing any penetration with Amelie and MC in the ending:LUL:

Trust me people wouldn't have been fine in the slightest if it had happened. It would have been more worse of an ending than what we saw in acting lessons imo
Well it would have been more than we are going to get now, which is nothing sadly. Maybe it's just MY true ending then haha

Malvavisco

Mar 15, 2018
always the same, blue balls milking milkin milkin, get money from the retards in patreon and then abandoned before the good thing, always the same, please stop paying patreon, we want complete games and then pay for it, dont pay monthly for nothing than a post in patreon please, this have to stop.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I don't know why you guys are worried at all. If Steph's appearance is the issue, I'm sure that such a hard-working dev as Xenorav must be exerting himself as we speak to change every single render in the game with her and accommodate to Patreon's demands. Just have patience, people, and you'll get good news before you know it.
I just hope he's not unable to do it because he's in jail right now. That would be a really unfortunate coincidence :cry:

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I don't know why you guys are worried at all. If Steph's appearance is the issue, I'm sure that such a hard-working dev as Xenorav must be exerting himself as we speak to change every single render in the game with her and accommodate to Patreon's demands. Just have patience, people, and you'll get good news before you know it.
I just hope he's not unable to do it because he's in jail right now. That would be a really unfortunate coincidence :cry:
I think the issue is worry and anxiety, not just impatience. This game is dead for most people here and it bothers to realize that, the update might never ever come.

Reactions: aruzen19

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Apocalust had his page in review for few days and is back up already. Maybe xenorav really is dead lol
It kind of depends on what changes they demand the dev to make. IIRC when they first started banning incest Darkcookie the dev of summertime saga, only got his page back when he had a version of the game without all the incest dialogue, finished.

Reactions: kingm32323
4.30 star(s) 259 Votes