4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Heart Problems [v0.7 Final] [Xenorav]

I think I went crazy by saying I could finish in just one or two weeks; there's a ton of code I have to translate, and the worst part is I haven't even started on that. That 50% of missing code left turned out to be maybe around 4000 lines of code (approximately, because I haven't finished yet), and many of those dialogues, seeing them with their respective renders, looked a bit off, so I ended up fixing a bunch of things and I'm still not done. I have several animations left to render, but that's no big deal I can let them render in the background while I continue with the translation, code and other stuff.
I'm tired of saying it, and I'm sure you're tired of hearing it, but I need a little more timeeee

images = 100% animations = 100% code = 85% Translation to English = 0%

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UncleVT any chance you could move this post into the main thread so at least folks know about the latest update news?

Last edited by a moderator:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Smaller compressed version, as someone always asks :coffee:

Heart Problems [v0.8 Test] [Xenorav]
Win/Linux/Mac:
-

CG Pack (Uncompressed)

-

Chapter 8 CG/IMAGES ONLY:

-

ch8_apicin.png

Hello everyone, the testing version is now available.

This is a fully enjoyable version of Chapter 8; it's practically just missing the audio.
As you know, it's a testing version, so there are some graphical errors, no music, and there may be unexpected crashes.

There's no music or sound in Chapter 8; I'm working on the SFX to make them as synchronized as possible with the animations.

Now, the animations speed changes smoothly.

Thank you for continuing to support me; I really appreciate it a lot. I'll be deactivating this month's payment cycle because I've taken much longer than expected to release the testing version.

I didn't post these past weeks because I basically didn't want to bother you with a meaningless post.
Enjoy the testing version!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes