4.40 star(s) 228 Votes

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
I think I remember someone saying this earlier but too lazy to go back and check.
Will the Full update have more content than the Test, or was that just someone high on copium?

莫修114178

Nov 27, 2021
It's a great piece of work, and the author feels good about it, or at least the delay. Also know to give subscribers a free cycle, compared to Jessica News author. It's been so much better. That author is a big liar!

Reactions: Obranyi

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Can't finish the update without get a 'break', what a update! Amelie will be the best milf no doubt.
btw: did I miss some scene? This is from the second yoga. When mc get blow?
View attachment 2978789
She kisses the MC’s penis a few times in the restaurant bathroom, may be referring to that, though I don’t remember if that happens prior to this scene.

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
The real problem is that until now, anyone who wanted to could avoid Stephanie. We just got a version where she automatically goes to bed, and they act as if this has always been natural. Illogical and annoying...
Yeah for every character would be great to have two paths but will take almost double the time to make and less updates through the year.
With all the whining he gets, if I was the Dev i would spare myself the headache.
I guess it also gets complicated in coding over time when you have paths.
Since he said many times he's not good at coding I guess that was the reason why he went from choices to linear.
And since it's linear then better make the scene for every character than not. because in the end there are also people who like Stephanie too.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Yeah for every character would be great to have two paths but will take almost double the time to make and less updates through the year.
With all the whining he gets, if I was the Dev i would spare myself the headache.
I guess it also gets complicated in coding over time when you have paths.
Since he said many times he's not good at coding I guess that was the reason why he went from choices to linear.
And since it's linear then better make the scene for every character than not. because in the end there are also people who like Stephanie too.
You're right about it taking a long time for two versions...And I'm not against a linear path...But you also have to see that for those who avoided Stephanie for 7 episodes, it was shocking to see what's happening now... And this is not whining...Everybody would accept the current setup if there were no choices in the interactions until now...And I never said that nobody likes Stepnani...In fact, I don't like it when someone on a forum he calls a character a whore, just because he doesn't like her... So I don't have an objection against the girl, but I don't agree with the current logic of the game...

Reactions: zoku

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Hi guys,

I made a replay mod for this game:

Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 10.11.23
Game version : Heart problems CH8
PS : First time you play the gallery, input your name and the relations (click on the first thumbnail).

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed some scenes, let me know.

Last edited:

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
I 've been following this game since it's first release and seeing chapter 8 even if it's the test version makes me wanna say this: AWESOME! just fucking AWSESOME!!! The slow burn, the eroticism, the "walls" that slowly are crumbling, the boundaries that keep changing day by day (event by event) just pure awesomeness...
Well done Mr Xenorav! Outstanding work!
if you dont mind asking, who is the girl on ur pfp

4.40 star(s) 228 Votes