4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
u know the game is good when u check the thread almost daily
100%, also its just the conversations that happen in this thread that are really funny and interesting, it almost becomes a compulsion now to constantly check the thread for new messages, i'm going to miss that when the game is finally through
1656923307500.png

Reactions: Panos24

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Follow on question: I played an early version in which the MC was basically raped by the chubby mother of the neighbor girl. That is, I made the MC be rude to her and decline all advances, but she still molested MC. Did this get fixed? Probably a variable issue that kept me on her path despite the HELL NAW response.

Oct 10, 2021
Follow on question: I played an early version in which the MC was basically raped by the chubby mother of the neighbor girl. That is, I made the MC be rude to her and decline all advances, but she still molested MC. Did this get fixed? Probably a variable issue that kept me on her path despite the HELL NAW response.
Are you saying that you declined her? Refused to compliment her, refused a handjob from her? But you still fucked her? I'm confused. Elaborate for my small brain. :KEK:

Reactions: hgk15

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
In chapter 2, to the end in the evening with Aunt, there is a picture where MC is slapping her huge submissive ass.
How do I get this scene?

I tried with and without WT-Mod but didnt get this scene. Can anyone give me a hint which action lead to this scene?

btw: I think this is an awesome game ... very good looking renders and a story with some potential. I really like it. Dont know why it slipped my radar so far ;)
I did read something about sandbox mode in the first release - maybe because of that^^ I avoid usualy such sandbox games.
Imo GREAT improvment to switch to an non-sandbox style
u need to have low lust points with her, so she declines the kiss. after she declines u get the option to smack her big juicy ass.

one thing I really wish this game had is more of that - Amelie has the best ass i've seen in a game, having it Infront of me all the time while playing I really want the option to slap and spank it. hope next chapters will have that!

btw - she is defined at the beginning as naturally submissive, so I really hope there will be an option to shift the relationship with her to a more dominating one.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Not me, the MC. But yes. Was rude, declined advances, still yucky sex.
i have a theory as to why its apart of the whole storyline thing that you have to fuck her, maybe its metagaming on the developers behalf that you have to fuck her so it gives the dev a reason to put the [vaginal sex] and [oral sex] tag on the thread, and then when a person runs across this game and sees those tags and since the only characters that are being shown on the screenshots of the game are the hot ones *amelie, and the older si* the person thinks "oh wow shes hot, im definitely playing this game to fuck them" and then the player gets jebaited and realises that the tags were referring to a cow, BUT, HOWEVER, ITS TOO LATE NOW they have already been hooked and now are really horny for amelie like the rest of us, and then subscribe to the patreon and daily check the thread and now were here :Kappa:

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Then he is not a man of his words. Release was promised in june. Patreon needs some reforms to take some actions if the creator is not standing in his promise. I come here atleast 20 times a day but seeing no update makes me sad.:(
View attachment 1911226
Xenorav come on man. Seriously
i mean of course yeah i agree, but did the dev ever say that it was actually coming out in june? cause i dont remember seeing that, i thought it was just the people of this thread that were guessing when it will probably come out idk

Joe8

Dec 28, 2017
i mean of course yeah i agree, but did the dev ever say that it was actually coming out in june? cause i dont remember seeing that, i thought it was just the people of this thread that were guessing when it will probably come out idk
Oh maybe... But i think somewhere he used the words by this month. :unsure:

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I don't know, I get upset at different things for different reasons I guess, but somehow I'm giving this joker a pass on his time failings (at least for the now). It's clear this guy is a flat out fledgling at this game making deal, or if not he sure puts on a good show looking like one. This game is his first offering, and it seems to me he's still figuring things out, that's all. A year from now I might process his delay excuses a little differently. If he's pulling the same stuff then he's either a liar or incompetent. He's got my interest though. His character creations and renderings are terrific. Story line isn't too bad for a new writer. Stumbling is something everyone new does. I say patience with this one.

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes