4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

kingm32323

Nov 21, 2017
The other issue i have now with this dev. This update taking 7 plus months it the 5th update and we still blue balling with mother and sis. It prob be abandoned before we even get Bj from mom . Dev will prob get burned out start the Incstor excuses. How hard is it to give Patreons updates.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
The other issue i have now with this dev. This update taking 7 plus months it the 5th update and we still blue balling with mother and sis. It prob be abandoned before we even get Bj from mom . Dev will prob get burned out start the Incstor excuses. How hard is it to give Patreons updates.
I think its actually aunt & cousin isn't it?!!

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018

Unlocked

I only need half of the code to finish chapter 6 of HeartProblems!
Thanks for your patience, I will be posting the chapter soon.
  • Writing = 100%
  • Code ≈ 50% [5000 lines of code]
  • Renders ≈ 100% [1000 images ] + [ like 22 anims (short anims loops) I don't know].

I think it will be at the end of the month ( my opinion not the dev's)

kingm32323

Nov 21, 2017
At least he updated. I dont get how other solo devs pump out updates 2-3 months and these guys struggle. with coding and rest idk man

panzers35

Oct 6, 2018

Unlocked

• Writing = 100%
  • Renders ≈ 100% [1000 images ] + [ like 22 anims (short anims loops) I don't know].

whattttt 50% 2 months new update bye forum

• Haha
Reactions: EthanHunt95

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021

Unlocked

• Writing = 100%

I think she's going to take her skirt off... and then say "oh, I'm not ready yet, wait another six months until 0.7"

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
50%??!!
okay see you guys next month.

It will take another 20-25 days for sure
wait what? maybe im not reading it properly but it says in the update weekly post that he only needs half of the code so 50%, to finish chapter 6, and he said "thanks for patience, im gonna post the chapter soon". im guessing the "gonna post the chapter [soon]" is the way of getting away with taking more time by deliberately keeping the variable undefined, that been the word "soon" soon could mean 5 days, 20 days, a month, 2 months, but im hoping that's not the case

Reactions: kadgilek

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
wait what? maybe im not reading it properly but it says in the update weekly post that he only needs half of the code so 50%, to finish chapter 6, and he said "thanks for patience, im gonna post the chapter soon". im guessing the "gonna post the chapter [soon]" is the way of getting away with taking more time by deliberately keeping the variable undefined, that been the word "soon" soon could mean 5 days, 20 days, a month, 2 months, but im hoping that's not the case
Coding is a task that's speed is determined by how much time you invest into it. I don't think it will be longer than a couple of weeks if he says "soon". It would be very brazen of Xenorav to say soon and delay it by months when he's shown the renders are finished. I mean he could do what a lot of dev's do and "become sick" but I'd like to think this won't happen. :rolleyes:

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes