4.30 star(s) 261 Votes

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
gives it a run for its money better.
True, but you did say you were now unsure. Thus implying it wasn't at least clearly better than the one here. Everything in SoS is still a cut above this one. From setup to render quality to animation.

So let me criticise the scene in this game:
- There's a strange red smear on the dick like MC damaged his dick somehow. (Maybe this happens in the game somewhere and I just don't remember)
- The jerking off part as only the skin under the glans moving, not the skin on the entire shaft. It looks really weird as everything else is static. This happens in other games like BaD, but it's quite exaggerated here.
- The Titjob part has the same issue with just part of the shaft's skin is moving. It looks really jarring.
- The dirty talk consists of her asking you how to do it and asking you to tell her how to do it. Like she's really inexperienced, not in a "tell me how much you like this *lip bite*" kinda fashion.
- There are no expression changes as she wraps your dick in her glorious tits. She holds the exact same expression till you
- The finisher where the MC grabs her titties, fucks them and finishes is great
- The cum looks odd and a bit ghostly, this might be a byproduct of the style the creator is going for. But it's missing the iconic jizz gloss.

That is not to say this is bad by any stretch of the imagination. It is well above the average AVN titjob scene. But compared to SoS, no shot.

Compared to BaD though, this one beats episode 2 and 4(?) of the Sage titjobs. But not the episode 6 Bella one (though it's much closer to that).

Anyway that's just my opinion as an expert titjob enjoyer.

Oct 23, 2017
True, but you did say you were now unsure. Thus implying it wasn't at least clearly better than the one here. Everything in SoS is still a cut above this one. From setup to render quality to animation.

- There's a strange red smear on the dick like MC damaged his dick somehow. (Maybe this happens in the game somewhere and I just don't remember)
- The jerking off part as only the skin under the glans moving, not the skin on the entire shaft. It looks really weird as everything else is static. This happens in other games like BaD, but it's quite exaggerated here.
- The Titjob part has the same issue with just part of the shaft's skin is moving. It looks really jarring.
- The dirty talk consists of her asking you how to do it and asking you to tell her how to do it. Like she's really inexperienced, not in a "tell me how much you like this *lip bite*" kinda fashion.
- There are no expression changes as she wraps your dick in her glorious tits. She holds the exact same expression till you
- The cum looks odd and a bit ghostly, this might be a byproduct of the style the creator is going for. But it's missing the iconic jizz gloss.

That is not to say this is bad by any stretch of the imagination. It is well above the average AVN titjob scene. But compared to SoS, no shot.

Compared to BaD though, this one beats episode 2 and 4(?) of the Sage titjobs. But not the episode 6 Bella one (though it's much closer to that).

Sorry for my ignorance, but what would SoS be?

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021

wow if you are gay (or woman ) and you are looking for cute cocks and shit , believe me , this is not the type of game for you this game is all about the girls , the animations are quite good and the details are nice , I’m saying this because you put so much efforton pointing what is wrong with mcs dick.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
ch8_1-.png

Unlocked
#Report!
The first rendering of chapter 8, yay!
In this chapter I'll focus more on writing hot scenes, I think it's about time to speed things up a bit, especially when a certain character has screwed up so much, I'll talk about this when chapter 7 officially comes out (I don't want to give spoilers) and also about other things I would like to comment.
On Tuesday the final version of chapter 7 will be released with a new game menu, some improved renders and some bug fixes.
Thank you guys.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Primer render del capítulo 8, yay!
En este capitulo me centrare más en escribir escenas calientes, creo que es tiempo de acelerar un poco las cosas, especialmente cuando cierto personaje la ha cagado tanto, hablaré mas a detalle cuando el capitulo 7 salga oficialmente (No quiero hacer spoiler) y tambien sobre otras cosas que quisiera comentar.
El martes la version final del capitulo 7 sera lanzada con un nuevo menú, algunos renders mejorados y bugs arreglados.
Gracias, chicos.
  • Code ≈ 5%???
  • Renders ≈ 1 image

hgk15

Mar 19, 2020
the test version is perfect . i realy dont see need for full version . please xeno begin work with ep8lol . thank you
Where are the rest of the characters in Version 0.7 kelly and stephanie And mia and he focused on Amelie only and we were fooled and we version 0.7 full

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
wow if you are gay (or woman ) and you are looking for cute cocks and shit , believe me , this is not the type of game for you this game is all about the girls , the animations are quite good and the details are nice , I’m saying this because you put so much efforton pointing what is wrong with mcs dick.
Yeah great logic, should give the MC a horse dick. Apparently the looks don’t matter.

Are you really so insecure in your sexuality that you’re afraid that looking at the penis of the character you’re playing in a AVN will turn you gay? Do you also look away from your screen when it is just a shot of the penis?

Oct 11, 2017
Main character didn't start out too bad but the way he responds to the word "no" is really alarming at this point. Very pushy and manipulative ("just a bit more, I won't do anything... can I?" etc.) but I get the impression it's supposed to be seen as romantic or charming rather than creepy predator behaviour that wouldn't work out in any non-fictional setting. He crosses clearly-expressed boundaries time and time again in a way that's not okay even if "she wants it really".

There's nothing wrong with games about uncaring psycho rapists of course, but the narrative doesn't really support that characterisation outside of the intimate scenes.

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Where are the rest of the characters in Version 0.7 kelly and stephanie And mia and he focused on Amelie only and we were fooled and we version 0.7 full
He said before developing this update that it was going to focus on Amelie.

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
Main character didn't start out too bad but the way he responds to the word "no" is really alarming at this point. Very pushy and manipulative ("just a bit more, I won't do anything... can I?" etc.) but I get the impression it's supposed to be seen as romantic or charming rather than creepy predator behaviour that wouldn't work out in any non-fictional setting. He crosses clearly-expressed boundaries time and time again in a way that's not okay even if "she wants it really".

There's nothing wrong with games about uncaring psycho rapists of course, but the narrative doesn't really support that characterisation outside of the intimate scenes.
This is also how most actual rapes happen, it isn't some dude violently forcing himself on a woman. It's the constant pushing of boundaries, nagging and just doing it in the hopes she won't say anything about it. That scene felt really gross for sure.

This scene could've been fine if for example she's grinding and getting more horny wanting to go further herself and the MC noticing that reaction asking her "Are you sure you want to go further than this?", her saying "We shouldn't... *lip bite*", to which the MC would reply "This isn't about what we shouldn't do, this is about what we want to do". At which point she would actually give in.

Just to name a way to make it less rapey.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
This is also how most actual rapes happen, it isn't some dude violently forcing himself on a woman. It's the constant pushing of boundaries, nagging and just doing it in the hopes she won't say anything about it. That scene felt really gross for sure.

This scene could've been fine if for example she's grinding and getting more horny wanting to go further herself and the MC noticing that reaction asking her "Are you sure you want to go further than this?", her saying "We shouldn't... *lip bite*", to which the MC would reply "This isn't about what we shouldn't do, this is about what we want to do". At which point she would actually give in.

Just to name a way to make it less rapey.
It's rape when someone isn't even remotely interested in doing certain things with someone, you cannot push boundaries with someone who isn't going to tolerate anything out of the line. Sure, the person with power can get their way, but it will clearly be a forced encounter and it will show in the behaviour of the victim. An emphatic NO regardless of emotions(or lack of thereof, as in completely shocked) shown by the victim where they are not clearly enjoying what is done to them says it all.

The pushing of boundaries and "taking of chances, in hopes that nothing bad comes out of it, for the initiator",sheer persistence is done on those who have not made up their mind on what to do with initiator, in order to nudge them to make a decision.

Some people are wired like that, they wish to be nudged and those who crack that code get their "rewards" .It is a different ball game on how that "romance" continues once the lust is over but that's another topic. Romance is complex with plenty of grey areas/ twilight zones that make each encounter unique.

You may find it surprising that scenarios do play out like that in real life too, people are strange and so are their choices.

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
It's rape when someone isn't even remotely interested in doing certain things with someone, you cannot push boundaries with someone who isn't going to tolerate anything out of the line. Sure, the person with power can get their way, but it will clearly be a forced encounter and it will show in the behaviour of the victim. An emphatic NO regardless of emotions(or lack of thereof, as in completely shocked) shown by the victim where they are not clearly enjoying what is done to them says it all.

The pushing of boundaries and "taking of chances, in hopes that nothing bad comes out of it, for the initiator",sheer persistence is done on those who have not made up their mind on what to do with initiator, in order to nudge them to make a decision.

Some people are wired like that, they wish to be nudged and those who crack that code get their "rewards" .It is a different ball game on how that "romance" continues once the lust is over but that's another topic. Romance is complex with plenty of grey areas/ twilight zones that make each encounter unique.

You may find it surprising that scenarios do play out like that in real life too, people are strange and so are their choices.
I don‘t deny that there are women who like to be nagged. However the way you put this down makes it seem that it’s the more likely scenario. Which I don’t agree with.

Those women generally also make that ‘clear’ well before the stage were you’re fucking. Generally they like you to not give up when they push back, but they do so in a toxic way. And often times overplay their hand. They then blame the men for not being pushy enough, you shouldn’t entertain that shit as a man.

Have some self respect, when it’s done properly by the women it’s done in a playful manner in which you can quip back and forth. If that’s not there approach, then GTFO before it’s too late. Because that’s the type of toxic person that will fuck your life up one way or another. (Seen it happen to far too many blokes). In extreme cases, that’s the type of girl to call you a rapist because you wouldn’t fuck her.

4.30 star(s) 261 Votes