4.30 star(s) 261 Votes

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I'd honestly be so happy with a heart problems update rn. I cant even find enough good games anymore, I think its more than time this update arrives lol. Sometimes, I feel like I already played all VN'S for my personal tastes. I mean, its not like this universe is as huge as cinema, obviously.

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
In these days when there are no games to play, it is very disappointing that the games I love are not released. We were talking about the end of June 2 months ago, mid-July came and still nothing. I've stopped following now. hopefully we'll see something over the weekend

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I think I remember xenorav say somewhere that the update will come on the 15th. Or maybe I just took midjuly too seriously lol last update there were only 5% left of rendering. But with xenorav you can always get an excuse instead of a new update.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I think I remember xenorav say somewhere that the update will come on the 15th. Or maybe I just took midjuly too seriously lol last update there were only 5% left of rendering. But with xenorav you can always get an excuse instead of a new update.
Will see tomorrow)

Reactions: pedrohefe
4.30 star(s) 261 Votes