4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

MrDeos

Dec 4, 2018
The last time I fantasized about being the protagonist of a story was when I was 8 years old with dragon ball and now it's happening again, this game is amazing.

Reactions: Buminog

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
The last time I fantasized about being the protagonist of a story was when I was 8 years old with dragon ball and now it's happening again, this game is amazing.
be careful there is a guy here, which played at least 10 times and have dragon balls now...
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Last edited:

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Wait WTF. Didn't Xeno have 1500 patrons before the update? And now he has 4k? WTF? Am I delusional? Or did he actually get that many?

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I have mommy issues, so is the mom gonna return and MC is gonna fuck her and release all the built up resentment for abandoning him? :sneaky:
Since (I am guessing?) the majority of players are playing the de-Patreon-ed version where Amelie is the mother, I'm not sure the dev would ever bother to spend time on that concept.
I must ask before I snatch
You should always ask before you snatch, or else you need a Rape tag.

• Sad
Reactions: RicksTheBricks
Mar 28, 2021
Since (I am guessing?) the majority of players are playing the de-Patreon-ed version where Amelie is the mother, I'm not sure the dev would ever bother to spend time on that concept.

You should always ask before you snatch, or else you need a Rape tag.
bro i was not expecting a reply like this when i asked them, if there was a sobbing reaction i'd use it.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
With Ch 7 my game now says not-mom and not-cousin. It never said that before. Don't really want to have to start all the way over to fix it....

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
With Ch 7 my game now says not-mom and not-cousin. It never said that before. Don't really want to have to start all the way over to fix it....
Drop this in your game folder (/game I mean) - open game, load a save, shift+O, arelat="Snape", arelatmc="HarryPotter" then do the same for srelat and krelat ("Hermione" and "Ron" obviously)
drelat and drelatmc also exist but whatever and arelatks and drelatks only if you have to

puckme

Oct 10, 2021
Amelie's looks got me started this game despite of unsatisfying relationship, so I only read through scenes with Amelie in them and skipped the rest.
About a week ago, I decided to give it a shot and start over from the beginning.
This is what I feel about the girls.
I still can't get enough of Amelie and not care any less about Kylee.
And there's this little piece of work called Stephanie....this little ninja who seems to be living in my closet....this little hell-raiser only comes out from the closet when I'm asleep and do whatever she wants: spying, kneading, and harassing....why you litlle....

• Haha
Reactions: HalfwayUP
4.30 star(s) 254 Votes