4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Wait WTF. Didn't Xeno have 1500 patrons before the update? And now he has 4k? WTF? Am I delusional? Or did he actually get that many?
Bug I guess.
Yeah its a bug, I just checked the milk dev from that city game, and he has 28k members, no way that's true.
Actually, Patreon has just changed the way it presents the number of supporters of every creator; now they're grouping together paying subscribers and people who are just following a dev's page without paying. It's a really bad move on their part, as far as I'm concerned.
If you want to see the real number of paying supporters, go to the About page on Xeno's account and scroll down to the very bottom of the page.

View attachment 3005541

Reactions: zol002 and Obranyi

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
Oh God, this game is so fuckin' dope. So much content in v0.8. Can't wait to see the moment that MC fuck his mom.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
I feel like this is prob an inside joke...
But I'm Psure the mc dick gets bigger every update. Wouldn't surprise me. They did it with powergirl.

Also geez I'm kinda tired of Amelie teasing so damn much. I can't imagine what's it's gonna take to push to the edge besides near death of mc.

I hope the harem ending isn't bs also. Or even worse a zero harem option. Speaking of which, it would be a Pdeep cut it Mia's mom was the uncle mistress the whole time. Shes gone a lot too. + She is no stranger to crossing lines btn loved ones. I think Mia knows her bf sleeps with her mom. Would be cool to get a warped view of sex bcuz of it in her story.

Amazing visuals tho. .8 rocked my world.

EDIT:hoping and begging 4 preggo. Plz it would perfect

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 254 Votes