4.30 star(s) 261 Votes

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Can anyone recommend other games with nice butts like this? Most games have nice nice tits but rarely nice looking butts.
It's hard to meet the whole visual package of this game, the render quality + character designs + animations, but if you just want nice butts, there's a lot of games out there.

Away from home (this one is very ass focused)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anna Exciting Affection (my personal favorite body, but the animations are lacking)
Life in Santa County (best ass jiggle animations I've seen)

The games already mentioned Sexbot and Power Vacuum also have great asses.

Just to point out, it's not that I think these games are necessarily great overall. You just asked for good butts, and these are what came to mind. There's a lot of them out there, really

Last edited:

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
I can't wait to see people celebrating the release of the next update... Just for them to realize that it's focused on the random ugly chick and the gremlin kid.
Folks will go from begging for heroes to leak the update here to being pissed off after playing the update revolving around an annoying mini titty nympho....there will be a small lolicon section who will be happy though.

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
Am I the only one who's ok with all 3 main girls? Each could be better written but all of the scenes are pretty good and the models are great
Better written you say! Well allow me to draw your attention to a little project of mine!

https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-pr...ter-1-2-re-write-dialogue-improvement.177479/ Chapters 1 and 2 have been re-written by yours truly!

Far be it for me to assert they are better written, but certainly differently written! Have a go, see what you think!

4.30 star(s) 261 Votes