4.30 star(s) 255 Votes

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
I mean this whole process of the page being back up could be conpletely unrelated to Xeno actively participating in bringing it back.

Like they could’ve just immediately pulled the page down after seeing the report, but then brought it back up after investigating and concluding there’s nothing wrong with the content.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I mean this whole process of the page being back up could be conpletely unrelated to Xeno actively participating in bringing it back.

Like they could’ve just immediately pulled the page down after seeing the report, but then brought it back up after investigating and concluding there’s nothing wrong with the content.
Thats exactly what I was thinking.

Dec 8, 2020

If we don't get some sort of update in the next few days, I think that scenario would be very plausible.

The game master

May 19, 2022
I see youre a new user, So let me tell you that things dont quite work like that around here.
Almost everytime you see projects being stuck in a limbo like this they either never come out of it or end up being cancelled.
So as someone who experienced this a plenty I recommend you to accept the situation as it is, otherwise youre just coping.
But brother..in ths case somehow I don't feel like ths game will be shutdown like other games because it's a big hint tht ths game still not showing here as abondon by f95zone..n another hint ...if u were old player of ths game then u will see ths game's update always come in year ending time..so pls be patient untill end of ths year

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
But brother..in ths case somehow I don't feel like ths game will be shutdown like other games because it's a big hint tht ths game still not showing here as abondon by f95zone..n another hint ...if u were old player of ths game then u will see ths game's update always come in year ending time..so pls be patient untill end of ths year
You do got a solid point there. Every time, the dev goes silent and everybody, including myself, thinks he is dead or whatever but he eventually comes back and delivers good quality updates. But the thing is the silence gets bigger and bigger everytime and thats why the hysteria does too. He is silent enough for the abandonment tag to be placed, although it hasnt been placed for some reason.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The game master

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
There you go, Abandoned tag applied. But just FYI, the abandoned tag doesn't have anything to do with the actual development of the game. It's just a control/information tool from the F95 mods to the F95 community. More often than not, they don't know any better than we do.

Not having the Abandoned tag isn't guarantee that the game isn't abandoned, just as having an Abandoned tag isn't a guarantee that the game is gone forever. Ppl place too much importance on that, it really doesnt mean much one way or the other.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
There you go, Abandoned tag applied. But just FYI, the abandoned tag doesn't have anything to do with the actual development of the game. It's just a control/information tool from the F95 mods to the F95 community. More often than not, they don't know any better than we do.

Not having the Abandoned tag isn't guarantee that the game isn't abandoned, just as having an Abandoned tag isn't a guarantee that the game is gone forever. Ppl place too much importance on that, it really doesnt mean much one way or the other.
But the tag still feels like a cold heartbreaker depressing bucket.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Finally, it got the tag it deserved...

abandoned

The tag is warranted here, the developer hasn't said anything in over 3 months, and it's been close to a year since the last update.

Also, he has not said anything since May, and not a single person is able to contact him either.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Abandoned

Hahahahaha saw that coming when the dev bullshitted about getting arrested.
Has nothing to do with that, this is by the sites rules.

1. Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.
It's been more than 3 months since they've said anything on Patreon of any kind. (it's also been nearly a year since the last update)

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
The tag is warranted here, the developer hasn't said anything in over 3 months, and it's been close to a year since the last update.
I know that, I was just replying to someone who was taking the lack of the tag as a "hint" that the game wasn't abandoned, when in reality, that doesn't mean anything. The game isn't any more abandoned now than it was yesterday just because the tag was applied.

Some people think whoever is responsible for the tag has some top secret insider info, when that just isn't the case. In fact, I'm pretty sure the only reason the tag was only applied now is because now that the page is back, they can see how long it has been since the last publication lol

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I know that, I was just replying to someone who was taking the lack of the tag as a "hint" that the game wasn't abandoned, when in reality, that doesn't mean anything. The game isn't any more abandoned now than it was yesterday just because the tag was applied.

Some people think whoever is responsible for the tag has some top secret insider info, when that just isn't the case. In fact, I'm pretty sure the only reason the tag was only applied now is because now that the page is back, they can see how long it has been since the last publication lol
Yes, the majority of people here dont know how this tag works.

The game master

May 19, 2022

U re right from your point of view tht abandoned tag means nothing in now days because most of the other games which was already showing abandoned still progressing

4.30 star(s) 255 Votes