4.30 star(s) 255 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
What is it with this guy again? After WEEKS he reacted to the restriction of his patreon page and still didn't find a minute to address the situation. I mean I didn't expect anything but it's still so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: The game master

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What is it with this guy again? After WEEKS he reacted to the restriction of his patreon page and still didn't find a minute to address the situation. I mean I didn't expect anything but it's still so sad.
He didn't necessarily have to do anything. If Patreon reviewed the game and found nothing wrong they can reinstate with no action required by the Patreon owner.

The game master

May 19, 2022
View attachment 3515712

Hi folks, you might be wondering: why the heck hasn't Xenorav been posting weekly reports these past two months? Well... basically bcause I went to jail.
I know it's April and all with that whole "April Fools" thing going on, I wish this was a joke but it is not.
I'd love to spill more details, but I don't wanna risk revealing my personal identity by oversharing. I just did something really really stupid (Nobody died or was abused, just to clarify.)
I'm going suspend the payment cycle for the next two months, just like I always do when I'm not posting anything.
Huge thanks to those who've stuck around even though I haven't made a post in two months, wow! Seriously, thank you so much, that speaks volumes about your love for this project, it means a lot to me.

Like I said, I was locked up and couldn't make any progress, here's a report of what I managed to do before all this happened.

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 100%
  • Images = 85% (400 images) + (12 animations)
  • Animations = 12
    -Xenorav
Hola chicos. se preguntarán: ¿por qué demonios Xenorav no ha posteado reportes semanales estos ultimos dos meses? Bueno... basicamente porque me metieron preso.
Sé que estamos en abril y esta el llamado "April fools", me encantaría que esto fuera una broma, pero no lo es.
Estuve en prision por un accidente, hice algo muy muy estupido. (Nadie murió ni nadie fue abusado, solo para aclarar.)
Me encantaría poder dar mas detalles pero no quiero revelar mi identidad personal hablando de más.
Voy a desactivar el ciclo de pagos por los siguientes dos meses, como siempre lo hago cuando no posteo nada.
Muchas gracias a los que siguen aqui a pesar de que yo no haya hecho un post literalmente por dos meses, wow!
Muchas muchas gracias, en serio, eso habla mucho de lo que les gusta este proyecto, me da mucho gusto.
Como dije antes, estuve preso y no pude hacer ningun avance, aqui les dejo el reporte de lo que hice antes de que sucediera todo esto.

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 100%
  • Images = 85% (400 images) + (12 animations)
  • Animations = 12
    -Xenorav
He said he got arrested for DUI incase ya'll were wondering also update gonna be delayed cause he extending it to 600 renders.
Dev hope u see ths..tht we're gonna still going to wait for your return no matter what happened with u..love u dev

Jul 5, 2020
There is really 2 options, and non of them are good.

1. Something happened what made him unable to work on the game, be it jail/death/suddenly missing hands.

2. He just abandoned the game.

Apparently the 0.9 version should be almost done, so it doesn't make sense to just abandon it at that stage, so yeah, either shit happened or he just made that update up and dipped.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
There is really 2 options, and non of them are good.

1. Something happened what made him unable to work on the game, be it jail/death/suddenly missing hands.

2. He just abandoned the game.

Apparently the 0.9 version should be almost done, so it doesn't make sense to just abandon it at that stage, so yeah, either shit happened or he just made that update up and dipped.
Let's be real for a second: Even if he posts ANYthing in the near future it is bound to fall back down again. He promised a 1000 times things would change, we would get weekly devlogs, update cycle would shorten to a 3 month period blablabla. I think some people will never change and he is one of them. He might have mental issues that drag him down and it's fine. Just a human being. BUT then he should simply be transparent about his situation and put the game officially on hiatus. Instead empty promises and lies. Can't take this seriously. This guy has earned so many patrons and didn't do anything to deliver results. I think this game is destined to never be finished at all because Xenorav is amongst the most unreliable people here.

LeBoB23

Nov 28, 2020
So the patreon is back now let's just wait if xenorav would make a comeback or runaway like the other unreliable devs lmao

Dec 8, 2020
It seems absurd on the day when F95ZONE puts the abandoned tag and Xenorav's Patreon immediately reappears
No reappearance of Xeno himself yet though, he hasn't said or done anything that we know of. The Patreon coming back could just be from Patreon finding no issues with the game and reinstating it.

As for the Abandoned Tag, it was bound to happen. I assume with the Patreon back up(which happened before the tag was applied), but no immediate update from Xeno, the mods decided it was time to add the tag.

TheRealWimzy

Oct 13, 2022
I suppose now the race for the long awaited post comes. :HideThePain:
We should almost have a poll, with possible scenarios.
I'd say the 'Jail' one is a fairly popular option here, although anything is possible.
A 'Fall'-quote would be hilarious, considering the last 'Summer'-quote.
That'd be just a proper "F-you" to the 1400 people still hanging on.

Great day everyone, and may the Copium never run out.
:coffee:

4.30 star(s) 255 Votes