SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
who has the the Android of the CH9
It is literally in the GOFILE link on the previous page :FacePalm:

Heart Problems [v0.9] [Xenorav]

View attachment 4024296

NOTE: He is using a banned host and the links will be censored so got sent to me another way, if anyone posts them here they will be censored, the links cannot be posted here and will show "censored host", I will have to upload to them to another host, so give me a few.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

The links I had are all now posted, enjoy, perverts :devilish:

Last edited:

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Ummmmm. Anybody got a virus check on this "update". I notice it is compressed, and the uncompressed has not arrived, or if it has, I missed it . Has anyone played the update?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ummmmm. Anybody got a virus check on this "update". I notice it is compressed, and the uncompressed has not arrived, or if it has, I missed it . Has anyone played the update?
Again, it is literally on the previous page, do people just not look on previous pages?

Heart Problems [v0.9] [Xenorav]

View attachment 4024296

NOTE: He is using a banned host and the links will be censored so got sent to me another way, if anyone posts them here they will be censored, the links cannot be posted here and will show "censored host", I will have to upload to them to another host, so give me a few.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

The links I had are all now posted, enjoy, perverts :devilish:

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Again, it is literally on the previous page, do people just not look on previous pages?
Sorry. I skipped past the single line entry. I was wondering why it wasn't posted on the first page, why the op wasn't updated, whether anyone in the multitude of posts had actually played the update and could confirm it was not another contaminated game.

So, yeah I did look on the previous page, but the entry was not the imposing announcement I expected after all this time.

4.30 star(s) 255 Votes