4.30 star(s) 255 Votes

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
Heart Problems [v0.9] [Xenorav]

View attachment 4024296

NOTE: He is using a banned host and the links will be censored so got sent to me another way, if anyone posts them here they will be censored, the links cannot be posted here and will show "censored host", I will have to upload to them to another host, so give me a few.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

- PIXELDRAIN

The links I had are all now posted, enjoy, perverts :devilish:
i am getting a feeling that this might be the last update of the game (ofcourse i hope not)

i have seen this happen with a lot of games first the update is delayed dev not speaking with the subs
then an sudden release of the update

and then after some months no update or response from the dev and boom the game is abandoned
true bond game is the perfect example

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i am getting a feeling that this might be the last update of the game (ofcourse i hope not)

i have seen this happen with a lot of games first the update is delayed dev not speaking with the subs
then an sudden release of the update

and then after some months no update or response from the dev and boom the game is abandoned
true bond game is the perfect example
It wouldnt' surprise me one bit, just from his latest posts sure sounds like he's burnt out. There should be another update sometime, maybe that fixes any bugs if there are any, if not, next update won't be until next year, that is if there is another one.

But, like I was saying above, if he nope's out and doesn't say anything for "months" on end and says "I had to get away form it' is classical burnout (or scamming), plus on top of that, he doesn't say anything about his Patreon going down until he releases the update. Also saying I didn't want to say anything until the update is out, wut?

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Glad that the dev is safe and back with an update!
I am assuming this is the TEST version like how he releases everytime hence there will be no sound, so I am gonna sleep on it for a while and wait for the main version.....
Waited this much can wait another 2 weeks;)

Reactions: Savilesavile

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Glad that the dev is safe and back with an update!
I am assuming this is the TEST version like how he releases everytime hence there will be no sound, so I am gonna sleep on it for a while and wait for the main version.....
Waited this much can wait another 2 weeks;)
Nah, there is sound. It is a test, but I wouldn't count on another update with his track record, only thing you can do is "hope".

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I mean he just took my links...

Heart Problems [v0.9] [Xenorav]

View attachment 4024296

NOTE: He is using a banned host and the links will be censored so got sent to me another way, if anyone posts them here they will be censored, the links cannot be posted here and will show "censored host", I will have to upload to them to another host, so give me a few.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

- PIXELDRAIN

The links I had are all now posted, enjoy, perverts :devilish:

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys,

I made a replay mod for this game:

Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 10.11.23
Game version : Heart problems CH8
PS : First time you play the gallery, input your name and the relations (click on the first thumbnail).

Features:

Installation :

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed some scenes, let me know.
Need an update for this brother

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Why didn't Stephanie get any scenes?
This is a rhetorical question, I hope. Everyone who played the game and paid attention to the story knows that she's just a clingy, annoying lil bitch always envious of her (waaaaayyyy) more attractive older sis, so her not getting any scenes at all shouldn't surprise you or anyone else.

You should try this first: Universal Gallery Unlocker [2024-01-24] [ZLZK] then you will never have to wait for a gallery unlocker update ever again...
Waiting on you to release the compressed version of this update, hero.;)(y)

Reactions: rKnight
4.30 star(s) 255 Votes