4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
It's definitely my favorite of them all just wish the updates came sooner
Impossible with these animations.
i guess that the animations alone in this update takes 3 months to render.
1 month to setup the poses.

this is why you dont have this level of quality from other artists. (except pshycodelusional)
it takes forever to create.

Reactions: BishopPartisan

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
Who got bored playing this update?
I straight up skipped through all the dialog. This game has nice renders, nice realistic character models and some of the best animations I have ever seen in an AVN. That said, the MC is insufferable. Not only that but there is no interesting story at all.

The whole game is all about trying to bang his aunt, her kicking and screaming along the way. Trying to bang the older cousin while she kicks and screams all along the way. And last but not least, the younger cousin trying to bang the MC while he kicks and screams all along the way like a fucking retard, it's so annoying. God I can't stand it. I'm not wasting another second of my life reading the dialog in this game, it makes me want to punch my monitor.

The game plays like a kinetic novel with like 5 choices, it's boring. When the option appeared to "confess my love for my aunt" I instantly declined just to save myself all that blah blah , I just wanted to get on with it. It's not like that option will change how the game plays out, all you'll get for confessing your love is loads more dialog of her kicking and screaming, the same dialog you've been reading from day one. "MC, we can't, I'm your aunt" blah blah blah "Noo, this feels wrong" blah blah blah.

Just skip through and enjoy the renders and the phenomenal animations, the rest will drive you crazy.

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
Impossible with these animations.
i guess that the animations alone in this update takes 3 months to render.
1 month to setup the poses.

this is why you dont have this level of quality from other artists. (except pshycodelusional)
it takes forever to create.
What VN does pshycodelusional make?

RedBone

Aug 17, 2017
I like the game, but the MC.. stop pretending its wrong with one while actively chasing the other 2.
Also plz make the MC stop acting like a horny 13yo all the time, Last i checked he wasn't early teens...

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Like the game but I think the title rapist will be in MC's future with his lack of control
At least he's not fucking his Aunt's asscheeks while she's passed out drunk anymore. Because that was kinda rapey.

But the whole time at the beach he was being teased by all three girls, particularly by Stephanie who was perving even more than MC. Then lotioning up Amelie and Kylee afterwards, I think that would make anybody an uncontrollably horny bastard. What's amazing is that he made it through the edging without creaming his pants.

Reactions: Alfius
4.30 star(s) 254 Votes