4.30 star(s) 256 Votes

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
My only qualm about this otherwise-great game is exactly that, and the slow but continuous creep toward MC completely ignoring "No" from multiple LIs. There is no Rape tag on this game but we are pretty close to needing one, and while some might be a fan of that kind of content I think we can mostly agree that significant tags like that should NEVER be suddenly be added this far into any game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The mc behavior is kinda getting annoying and off turning for me too

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
OK just finished playing v0.9, and I would say I am impressed as well as feeling a hint of disappointment. Impressed because there were a lot of lewd scenes without disturbing the flow of the story and no doubt the renders were top notch! I just hope we don't have to wait another year for the next update, coz Xenorav is used to post updates of about 900-1000 renders every 4-5 months before this long draught. I hope he adds in a lot more new patreons after this update.

Now coming to the cons, having waited for almost 1 year, I felt the number of renders i.e 1000 is very less! For context, Summer Heat also released their latest update last month after almost 10 months, and there were 1800 new renders in the new update. Amelie as expected is still prudish when it comes to full blown vaginal sex, although I hope this is the last teasing from her part in this update and the most hurtful one was of Stephanie! I legit thought MC would take her virginity in this update but no ultimately led to blue-balling.....

Scenes with Mia and Kylee were good but at this point let's be honest, they are just one booty call away whenever MC wants some action from them.....

So overall yeah it was good but could have been much better.....

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Impressed because there were a lot of lewd scenes without disturbing the flow of the story and no doubt the renders were top notch!

Like, what story? I found myself skipping all the animations just to get to Steph and to the actual plot and there is basically nothing. God damn this was repetitive... Oh no honey I need tof finish you off so you can get rid if your erection. And like totally stop, this is not right, but I will just not walk away because I'm retarded or something... Basically the same dialog over and over, and no story to speak of.

Reactions: Mythrs

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Is there a way to change relations (for example, from aunt to mom)?
I think the dialog makes the relationships very explicit. Cousins, aunt and uncle.
Even if such a mod exists, you would need to partially re-write the story to make it fit.

I like to play a game as intended by the dev, and in this instance, incest does not really make sense. (Especially the aunt, uncle and MC dynamic)

4.30 star(s) 256 Votes