Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Would've been great if he at least would've put out some positive vibes for the future and the next version of the project even if they probably would've been empty words again. But he doesn't even try any longer.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Heart Problems [v0.9 Official] [Xenorav]

NOTE: Since the developer does not do a proper compressed version (they resize the images and messes up the images, they do not actually compress them), here is a properly compressed version.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
Would've been great if he at least would've put out some positive vibes for the future and the next version of the project even if they probably would've been empty words again. But he doesn't even try any longer.
Honestly I prefer it this way.

Let him release a few 3 month updates in a row then his news updates might be worth reading.

With The

Jul 25, 2021
Hi guys,

I made a replay mod for this game:

Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 09.16.24
Game version : Heart problems CH9
PS : First time you play the gallery, input your name and the relations (click on the first thumbnail).

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed some scenes, let me know.
since we already got official gallery. thanks for your mod :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: arkypoub

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
A few days ago people were reporting issues with JokerLeader's mod. Is that still the case? Or was it an isolated incident? Starting this vn for the first time and want to have things set up well from the start

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ch10_22-INTEL.png
ch10_19INTEL.png
ch10_31INTEL.png

Hi!
Before I dive into progress percentages, I’d love to hear what you think about the latest animations I did in Chapter 9. I really feel like I’ve improved a ton, and I’m ready for the scene with Amelie that we’re all looking forward to.

Chapter 10 is going to be the best one yet and probably the longest. I want it to have 1000 renders again because I need a few things to happen before the main event, but that takes time. Doing 400 renders and about 6 animations takes me around four months, so you can imagine how long it would take for 1000 renders and 10 to 15 animations. I’m thinking of splitting this chapter into two parts: Chapter 10 Part 1 and Part 2. What do you all think? or would you rather wait for the full chapter? I’m reading your comments.

REPORT (2).png

Midnight Prophets

Apr 2, 2024
View attachment 4089555
View attachment 4089556
View attachment 4089558

Hi!
Before I dive into progress percentages, I’d love to hear what you think about the latest animations I did in Chapter 9. I really feel like I’ve improved a ton, and I’m ready for the scene with Amelie that we’re all looking forward to.

Chapter 10 is going to be the best one yet and probably the longest. I want it to have 1000 renders again because I need a few things to happen before the main event, but that takes time. Doing 400 renders and about 6 animations takes me around four months, so you can imagine how long it would take for 1000 renders and 10 to 15 animations. I’m thinking of splitting this chapter into two parts: Chapter 10 Part 1 and Part 2. What do you all think? or would you rather wait for the full chapter? I’m reading your comments.

View attachment 4089559
Top 5 Milf easily. This preview just makes you appreciate the letter "P" a lot more.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
View attachment 4089555
View attachment 4089556
View attachment 4089558

Hi!

View attachment 4089559
Since it will take longer than his estimation anyways I would definitely wait for the whole thing. At least it could be rewarding from what he seems to aim for. But we'll never know anyways. I'm never convinced when it comes to Xenorav. He is so unreliable. 400 renders and 6 animations in 4 months? That's crazy. I mean I'm not an expert but ONE month for approximately 100 renders?

4.30 star(s) 267 Votes