Hellohi1

Jul 21, 2024
View attachment 4089555
View attachment 4089556
View attachment 4089558

Hi!
Before I dive into progress percentages, I’d love to hear what you think about the latest animations I did in Chapter 9. I really feel like I’ve improved a ton, and I’m ready for the scene with Amelie that we’re all looking forward to.

Chapter 10 is going to be the best one yet and probably the longest. I want it to have 1000 renders again because I need a few things to happen before the main event, but that takes time. Doing 400 renders and about 6 animations takes me around four months, so you can imagine how long it would take for 1000 renders and 10 to 15 animations. I’m thinking of splitting this chapter into two parts: Chapter 10 Part 1 and Part 2. What do you all think? or would you rather wait for the full chapter? I’m reading your comments.

View attachment 4089559
Plz reply from side “ full chapter together “ and plz ask dev to add Amelie’s dirty thoughts in captions

Reactions: Krat0$

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
He needs to know that the "main event" shouldn't be the end of the story but just the beginning.
So there is no point stretching that much (in an illogical sense), she already put it in her mouth and between her thighs and boobs so...
Yes the boundary thing is there and it's great but let's not forget that they agreed on the secret and she also has needs.

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
He needs to know that the "main event" shouldn't be the end of the story but just the beginning.
So there is no point stretching that much (in an illogical sense), she already put it in her mouth and between her thighs and boobs so...
Yes the boundary thing is there and it's great but let's not forget that they agreed on the secret and she also has needs.
You are right brother. I wouldn't mind having multiple sex scenes with Amelie throughout the game. This goes for Kylie and other fan favorites as well.

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 1953671
Heart Problems [v0.9] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points, MC name changer, I've added a Walkthrough, until Ripson comes back.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - (Cheats), - (WT & Cheats) - - ANDROID By phdusa1

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Very well could be doing something wrong here, but this mod isn't working for me. It's not showing up when I merge it with the game folder. No WT and no Cheats tab. I'm not doing anything differently then I have for any other mod you've done before. Using SonsOfLiberty's compressed version and tried both the Normal and Compressed version of your mod but neither works. Would it have to do with me using the v0.9 Official compressed version that was uploaded yesterday? Yours is labeled as v0.9 so didn't think that'd be a reason

oxpq55

Oct 13, 2019
I wanted to play the game from the beginning and I realized that there were different scenes in Chapters 2 and 3 (there may be additional scenes in other chapters until now), there are changes in this last released v0.9, you should check it out, guys.

scenes chapter 1 / 2

screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0003.png

screenshot0004.png

Maybe these existed before, but I finished this game 4 / 5 times and I never came across these scenes.

4.30 star(s) 267 Votes