4.30 star(s) 255 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Heart Problems [v0.9] [Xenorav]

ch9_171-.jpg

NOTE: He is using a banned host and the links will be censored so got sent to me another way, if anyone posts them here they will be censored, the links cannot be posted here and will show "censored host", I will have to upload to them to another host, so give me a few.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

-

The links I had are all now posted, enjoy, perverts :devilish:

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020

View attachment 4024296

Changelog:

Hey everyone, grab your favorite lotion because HeartProblems is back!

I took a little break to soak up some sun and disconnect for a while. Honestly, I was looking super pale, and I really needed it.

And yeah, I decided to extend the chapter—that's why I didn’t post anything for a bit. I wasn’t happy with how it was turning out, and every new scene kept sparking new ideas, so it just kept evolving. so I promised myself I wouldn’t post until the chapter was complete and I was truly satisfied with it—and now, it’s finally done!

Today’s chapter has 1,000 renders and several animations from multiple perspectives—300 more images than I originally mentioned in a previous post.

That’s all for now! Thank you so much for your continued support.

Oh, and I noticed Patreon briefly closed my page due to an issue with verifying my age or something like that, but thankfully I got it sorted out really fast.
Thanks again for sticking with me, and I hope you enjoy the chapter as much as I enjoyed making it. Thanks for being patient!

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

NOTE: He is using a banned host and the links will be censored if anyone posts them, the links cannot be posted here, I will have to upload to them to another host, so give me a few.
*Update drops out of nowhere after 4 months of radio silence*

"I just needed to get some sun. I noticed I almost got banned, but no biggie" :KEK:

Honestly, this guy might be a genius, if he ever does abandon the game for real, everyone will just assume he'll still be working on it till the end of time :KEK:

Dyno109

Jul 3, 2021

View attachment 4024296

Changelog:

I took a little break to soak up some sun and disconnect for a while. Honestly, I was looking super pale, and I really needed it.

And yeah, I decided to extend the chapter—that's why I didn’t post anything for a bit. I wasn’t happy with how it was turning out, and every new scene kept sparking new ideas, so it just kept evolving. so I promised myself I wouldn’t post until the chapter was complete and I was truly satisfied with it—and now, it’s finally done!

Today’s chapter has 1,000 renders and several animations from multiple perspectives—300 more images than I originally mentioned in a previous post.

Oh, and I noticed Patreon briefly closed my page due to an issue with verifying my age or something like that, but thankfully I got it sorted out really fast.
Thanks again for sticking with me, and I hope you enjoy the chapter as much as I enjoyed making it. Thanks for being patient!

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

NOTE: He is using a banned host and the links will be censored if anyone posts them, the links cannot be posted here, I will have to upload to them to another host, so give me a few.
https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-problems-offtopic.156107/
Post it here

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024

View attachment 4024296

Changelog:

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

Thanks Jesus, Allah, Buddha and Poseidon! :coffee:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
View attachment 4024322

It's a banned download site, it doesn't matter what thread you post it on, it's going to be censored & unavailable. He'll have to upload it to Mega or GoFile or something, so people can download it from there. F95 doesn't host any game files.
It's posted now up there in the post, except Mac so far and it will go up in a fewish, all people need to do is refresh the page.

4.30 star(s) 255 Votes