4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
well,well.. this sub, before talking about Xeno's disappearance, had assured me that there would be 0 action with the milf and it would all be focused on the other young women, as if it were a disappointment.

What we got in the end were many varied scenes with everyone (mostly with the milf) and MC blueballed/edgied great episode

Joe8

Dec 28, 2017
In V.10 it seems the MC character is going to hump Davie head. Davie seems a bise..al, he gonna enjoy cuckolding. Who knows Davie lover on the phone is a dude. This game should be called Hump problems. :giggle:

Btw those who are complaining always remember "beggars can't be choosers". :Kappa:

shawrik

Jul 6, 2024
Why XENO why, Please let MC lick, worship, tongue fuck and devour the beautiful ass of Amelie for sometime at least. Been waiting for it from quite a long time.

:cry:

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Lol how many of your goals have you failed? idk about about you i'm doing great but only cause ive failed alot and then figured it out. stop shitting on this free game my guy if you are paying for it and feel cheated talk to the creator himself you should have access to the guy i subscribe the month he released then turn it off. supporting where i can but not delusinal hes going to change his release scheduledo i want more yes do i want quality more yes. theres more games in the sea my friend.
You're completely missing the point. I'm working a full time job and try to learn each and every day to be a better version of myself. Of course I fail sometimes which is fine cause life happens. But I'm still not promising so many things for the 346th time and can't even back it up. I'm not searching for excuses all the time. That's a completely different situation. Xenorav promises sooo many things year by year and fails to deliver again and again and again. At some point you should reflect yourself and evaluate if you put the stakes too high. It's okay not to meet all the expectations and goals but this dude keeps spreading empty promises and then goes radio silent for half a year. I think it's fully right to criticize his behavior. And since he doesn't read on his discord nor on the patreon comments (since he doesn't give a shit) he won't read it anyways.

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
You're completely missing the point. I'm working a full time job and try to learn each and every day to be a better version of myself. Of course I fail sometimes which is fine cause life happens. But I'm still not promising so many things for the 346th time and can't even back it up. I'm not searching for excuses all the time. That's a completely different situation. Xenorav promises sooo many things year by year and fails to deliver again and again and again. At some point you should reflect yourself and evaluate if you put the stakes too high. It's okay not to meet all the expectations and goals but this dude keeps spreading empty promises and then goes radio silent for half a year. I think it's fully right to criticize his behavior. And since he doesn't read on his discord nor on the patreon comments (since he doesn't give a shit) he won't read it anyways.
If he has failed to meet your standings move on . Why spend your life being disappointed

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Heart Problems [v0.9] [Xenorav] with JokerLeader 's WT & Cheat Mod

Download android port v0.9 with JL's WT mod
| |
(1.08GB)

Thanks JL for amazing mod as always: Link
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 254 Votes