3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
Update: Missed one roommate said by Zoe and should be cousin and replaced ma'am by auntie, seem to me more appropriate.
Hello. Thanks for the patch ;) I didn't get very far in the game yet but I noticed that the mc is calling Brooke (aunt's friend) "auntie" instead of ma'am with the patch. Seems weird calling someone that you don't know "auntie" but maybe that's on purpose (it's common in Korea/China to call older people uncle/auntie but I haven't seen that in US media :unsure:).

In case this wasn't on purpose, the lines to correct in the script would be:
  • Line 1547: mc "Is there something you need help with ma'am?"
  • Line 1558: mc "Ma'am, please, you don't need to apologize.
  • Line 1565: mc "The apology should be coming from me, not you, ma'am."
Surprisingly, line 1535 was ok despite the patch using the replace function for any line using "ma'am" when the MC is talking (unless I didn't understand correctly ^^).

After a quick check in the script, I think there might be other occurrences down the line even if Brooke told the MC to call her by her given name. However, since the MC is also using the "ma'am" stuff with Helen, that might become tricky to deal with (the dev wasn't playing nice with the modders with that one :p).

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Hello. Thanks for the patch ;) I didn't get very far in the game yet but I noticed that the mc is calling Brooke (aunt's friend) "auntie" instead of ma'am with the patch. Seems weird calling someone that you don't know "auntie" but maybe that's on purpose (it's common in Korea/China to call older people uncle/auntie but I haven't seen that in US media :unsure:).

In case this wasn't on purpose, the lines to correct in the script would be:
  • Line 1547: mc "Is there something you need help with ma'am?"
  • Line 1558: mc "Ma'am, please, you don't need to apologize.
  • Line 1565: mc "The apology should be coming from me, not you, ma'am."
Surprisingly, line 1535 was ok despite the patch using the replace function for any line using "ma'am" when the MC is talking (unless I didn't understand correctly ^^).

After a quick check in the script, I think there might be other occurrences down the line even if Brooke told the MC to call her by her given name. However, since the MC is also using the "ma'am" stuff with Helen, that might become tricky to deal with (the dev wasn't playing nice with the modders with that one :p).
This is my choice and I explained it in my mod at the update line.
The United States is not the only one to speak English...
And besides, no one complained about it.
If this bothers you, remove the line in my mod.

Reactions: The Daydreamer

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
This is my choice and I explained it in my mod at the update line.
The United States is not the only one to speak English...
And besides, no one complained about it.
If this bothers you, remove the line in my mod.
Hey there. I must have missed your explanation, I genuinely thought it was a mistake since "ma'am" was used to address several characters. But as I said previously, if it was on purpose then nevermind, I just thought I would report it in case it wasn't.

Reactions: joelurmel

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
it's still in game, but if i understand correctly - that was one time photo session for some girl
It's exactly the type of thing that a developer puts into his/her game that insures that the game will never be financially successful. When the developer stopped reporting his income at the end of January, he had 12 patrons and had an income of $39/month. I think the quote it my signature applies here.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
It's exactly the type of thing that a developer puts into his/her game that insures that the game will never be financially successful. When the developer stopped reporting his income at the end of January, he had 12 patrons and had an income of $39/month. I think the quote it my signature applies here.
So since webcam content is a deal breaker for you, you assume everyone else shares your opinion and therefore the VN is going to fail? What a dumb take.

It's a new dev with his debut VN. The girls are hot AF and he has room to improve. I've seen VNs with far far worse starts. So don't assume that just because it has content that you personally object to that it's going to fail. IMO, I don't care whether there's webcam content or not and I'd bet most others don't care either if the VN has good visuals and a passable story. If this dev sticks to it, then I have no doubt that he'll get a lot of people following this one.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
So since webcam content is a deal breaker for you, you assume everyone else shares your opinion and therefore the VN is going to fail? What a dumb take.

It's a new dev with his debut VN. The girls are hot AF and he has room to improve. I've seen VNs with far far worse starts. So don't assume that just because it has content that you personally object to that it's going to fail. IMO, I don't care whether there's webcam content or not and I'd bet most others don't care either if the VN has good visuals and a passable story. If this dev sticks to it, then I have no doubt that he'll get a lot of people following this one.
Unfortunately a typical F95 behaviour I've seen quite (to) often lately: if it's not for me, it's of course for nobody else also. And god beware the dev does not change it to their liking...

Feb 20, 2024
Unfortunately a typical F95 behaviour I've seen quite (to) often lately: if it's not for me, it's of course for nobody else also. And god beware the dev does not change it to their liking...
There is a large group that doesn't look at a single picture of NTR, Camwhore shit, Whoring, Sharing, Swinging, Lesbian, etc. There are also a lot of people who don't want their woman to have that history. Once a woman has been a whore etc it is always that and totally worthless. If there is even one picture of that material in the game, then the game has a value below zero and can then be put on the ignore list. It is extremely easy for that group to lose trust in the game and there is no going back. The second point is sadly true. If a dev has once put shitty material in a game, then it can be put in the game again and again. There is no trust that that material will not come.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
You can use mine, which is totally independent of the version. Save as ...\HearttoHeart-0.3-pc\game

Just a replacement of landlady by aunt, landlord by uncle, tenant by nephew and roommate by cousin when mc speak, the case is maintained.

Update: Missed one roommate said by Zoe and should be cousin and replaced ma'am by auntie, seem to me more appropriate.
Update 24/04/03: Compatible with the Heart to Heart 0.3
How do you download these files on Android? They are not a download file

Thuceek

Jul 19, 2023
Very likable nice and beautiful characters. And nice setting with the residence.
To tighten the story text would be good, I think. Currently I did not read all the blabber, it was just a little too much for me.

Reactions: Jericho85
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes