Unity Abandoned Heartlake City [v0.01] [Many Tents Studio]

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Concept and UI is surely interesting and renders are fine. It's clearly more like a concept rather than a proper demo but I like it so far. It will require a shitton of work but I will observe this one.

Reactions: Hyped

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Like said before here, this intro is full of s***. Boarding school or not, there can't be any reason not to know her MOM died. C'mon.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
There won't be incest, unless the platform allows it or it doesn't need a platform. but I wanted to have some tension towards it regardless.
Seems a bit of a shame given the current build you have presented, could have been lots of opportunity to build this into a CGI version of Girl Life for example, but rather, home life. Sister, Brother, Father and Step Mother all being present. Anyhow, will keep checking for updates - goodluck with what ever you plan to turn this into!

Shit ton of work ahead I think.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
what an incredible waste of time .... and she comes home and mom is dead this is your stepmom really ??? what the fuck? was the mc lost nobody knew where she was? nobody could tell her? so stupid and ridiculous of the dead of mom should be completely taken out and nothing with this ridiculous fucking of stepmom....

or kick the stepmom bitch out of the house, especially the mc accepts that all hso readily a few tears and good same big friends with the new bitch ??? hell no!!!! and then there is nothing to do in the game totally boring and zero content that can only be noc worse with the updates which will also have the same amount of content and the total stupid ridiculous and completely unnecessary shit with the stepmom either right mom or no but not such a crap !!!!