VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hearts & Minds [v0.2] [Dammitbird]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
6.png

Overview:
After the divorce of his parents and losing contact with his mother and sister, the young MC must stay with his father's new partner to finish high school, with which he has a tense relationship. And then he begins to feel a strange sickness, added to the fact that nothing is known about his father's whereabouts and he must start to work.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-05
Release Date: 2019-12-29
Developer: Dammitbird - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

versus.png 0__2_.png 0__3_.png 0__4_.png

Last edited:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
There seems to be a VNDb page here:

(Do I need to report this elsewhere at F95zone?)

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
There seems to be a VNDb page here:

(Do I need to report this elsewhere at F95zone?)
the vndb page doesn't really have anything on it but you can report it using the report button in the OP and they can add it in if they want

• Love
Reactions: e-disfunction

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Here is my Mac build for the game v0.1

I have no machine to test this on so it is completely untested, if anybody can try it out and let me know if it works that would be great. Also all 'ye who download this be warned.

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Tag says: mind control.
Genre says: mindbreak.

Is there any mind control or is the tag miss placed again?
tags are usually gotten from the developers site or what is suggested and added in, most mods/admins do not play every game they upload (there is not enough time for that) so that is why some tags are usually wrong. It is up to the users to play the game and if there is a wrong tag they can then "report" it to the admins and they can get to fix it. That is what usually happens as is probably the case here, so if you have played the game already and know which is the correct tag you can "report" it on the OP and ask for it to be corrected.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
tags are usually gotten from the developers site or what is suggested and added in, most mods/admins do not play every game they upload (there is not enough time for that) so that is why some tags are usually wrong. It is up to the users to play the game and if there is a wrong tag they can then "report" it to the admins and they can get to fix it. That is what usually happens as is probably the case here, so if you have played the game already and know which is the correct tag you can "report" it on the OP and ask for it to be corrected.
Ow we are suppose to report it?

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Ow we are suppose to report it?
if there is an inccorect tag or missing tag yes you are, like I said mods don't have enough time to play everything so the tag system relies on the users a lot.

or are you asking '"how" are we supposed to report it'? if that's the case there is a 'Report' button on the bottom left corner of every post that you can use to get in contanct with admins/mods

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes