Unity Heartstrings [v1.0 Alpha] [Alien Cat Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Head.png

Overview:
You will be a young man who moves to a new town because of family problems and where he commits to the goal of studying hard to get a scholarship. But life is full of surprises and along the way you will meet unique and fascinating characters that will have a great impact on the story.
Thread Updated: 2024-07-01
Release Date: 2024-07-01
Developer: Alien Cat Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 1.0
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Fellatio.gif Behind.gif Intro_038.jpg Intro_034.png movie_009.mp4_snapshot_00.09_[2024.06.22_01.46.33].png HighSchool_Intro_010.png bg_1086.png bg_1085.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AlienCatGames

Jun 30, 2024
Reactions: Zero28

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
The overview leaves a lot to be desired. Sounds like he was kicked out, but moving, furnishing and paying for another residence solves family problems?
Looking at the previews, I take it that the redhead isn't going to be an LI? Or is it going to be one of those games?
Dont worry. You must click on the door.
When you are stuck move the mouse looking for something to click on.
So, another hunt for the pixel game? Personally not too fond of those.
Images only. Although the image moves a little when moving the mouse.
Not too thrilled with the fake 3D movements either. Either they're just enough to be distracting, or just a hair too much which makes them really annoying. My eyes don't work that way so why should I put up with that on what should be a static screen? At least you don't have the camera anchored to a body part for the animations...

I do wish you luck, and it's your game so do it how you want, but from the sounds of it it's just not for me.

Reactions: AlienCatGames

AlienCatGames

Jun 30, 2024
I'm sorry you didn't like it. I'll answer your questions:

The overview leaves a lot to be desired. Sounds like he was kicked out, but moving, furnishing and paying for another residence solves family problems?
In the story, them moving out doesn't solve their problems, because they still have debts, but it helps the family economy by selling a more expensive house in the city and moving to a cheaper one in a town.

Looking at the previews, I take it that the redhead isn't going to be an LI? Or is it going to be one of those games?
In the game there will be different female characters to have love interest with, depending on who you talk to the most and what branch of the story you discover, you will have a romance with one girl or another. That depends on the player. But I don't intend to make a harem.

So, another hunt for the pixel game? Personally not too fond of those.
Don't worry, I don't like those games either. If there is something hidden in the scenario it will be a collectible. The transitions between scenes have big hitboxes so the player doesn't get lost.

Not too thrilled with the fake 3D movements either. Either they're just enough to be distracting, or just a hair too much which makes them really annoying. My eyes don't work that way so why should I put up with that on what should be a static screen? At least you don't have the camera anchored to a body part for the animations...

I do wish you luck, and it's your game so do it how you want, but from the sounds of it it's just not for me.
Fake 3D is something I would like to be able to add in the future, right now it is just a slight displacement of the image with the mouse movement. But you're right, I should add an option to disable the movement in case the player doesn't want it.

Thank you very much for your feedback. I hope to improve the game enough for you to give it another chance.