Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
VNBD says it sucks. Guess I'll wait and see what y'all think.
By the time, it had a particularly strong story, with a lot of player choice. The art work done by Sei Shoujo by the time he was in Active is tastefully done as well. If you go by today standards it's just okay. Average in VNDB is about 6, which is what i would give it as well.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Just discovered this antique lol but it's quite good actually. Although I must admit I only tried this because of the skimpily dressed Detective Lady that is prominently displayed on the cover lol (why is she a red head on the cover? lol). I am kinda disappointed that she actually doesn't have a lot of scenes despite being the poster girl of the game. Only one sex scene actually and the MC is forced to do it. Seems surprising for this kind of game that there's no route where the MC dominates the strong badass woman and rape her (there's only one non-sexual scene where the MC tricks and kills her). Oh well it's all history now lol.

Last edited:

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
i've seen CG of this game, And what's happened with this CG? with MC's step mom. Who can spoil for me? Thanks. Hope not NTR..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ligma balls

Oct 3, 2021
There was one ending I really liked, the rest weren't that good to me, I only like it when the protagonist acts independet and goes his own way and there was one ending that really hit me good.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes