Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Well either way I made a burner account like you guys told me and it seems to work anyway. I tried seeing if deleting the Heat folder from appdata would make the authentication ask me again (I wanted to try that GameAssembly thing) but it's just perma-tied to my account now I guess? idk where the auth was stored because it definitely isn't the Heat folder in appdata

Redtail182

Mar 30, 2020
What's new in this update, I don't see any changelog which sucks
You can find them on kemono.party. I'll quote them here:

Changelog 5:

• clean up some erroneous logging
  • Make tip of Hera's tail stiffer
  • fix minor nullref
  • improve accuracy of bedroom wall colliders slightly
  • fix Emmy's butt jittering violently in pose 4
  • make it harder to fall out of the map
  • make controller relative smooth locomotion work if you bind movement to your other hand
  • fix tail getting stuck in Hera pose 4
Changelog 4:

• added smooth locomotion, which turned out to be a huge pain in the butt
  • fix a hole in the room's collision
  • bunch of internal cleanup and optimizations
Changelog 3:

• fix eye sockets being see through for real this time
  • improve hera's vag textures
  • fix characters reaching orgasm from having their tails sucked
  • move Hera's pose 5 back into position
  • fix Atlas from permanently staring at his own dick in his humping pose
  • attempt to improve the way tail penetration is handled. This can be improved further but will require more significant model changes.
Changelog 2:

• add a depth limit to orifices, should fix tails going too deep
  • fix ghost fap
  • significantly improve how Hera's vag look when sticking things inside
  • remove ability to suck Atlas' tail
  • fix bed floating above ground
  • fix animation speed sliders
  • fix a some lights off reflections
  • fix right hand not casting shadows
  • make the groin thingy always show except when a dildo is attached
  • add super supporters to credits
  • fix some Hera texture seams near her vag
  • fix Hera's and Emmy's eye sockets being see through
  • revert Hera's and Emmy's eye sockets being see through cause it broke the eyes - need to try another method
  • fix Emmy's pp bouncing
Changelog:

• update room furniture
  • relight the room in both light and dark
  • add a light switch to toggle lights. I recommend yeeting dildos at it from a distance
  • add tail physics to all characters
  • optimize room geometry
  • refactor game's UI for future changes
  • other internal cleanup
  • attempt to fix laser UI issue
  • optimize post processing
  • add a new graphics options section in the menu with some more specific options
  • change the way characters look at things you put in front of them slightly

Reactions: ejmuerte

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
Man the non vr controls are some of the clunkiest shit, i get its not the focus but you cant do shit without it rly, movement is purely vertikal or hoizontasl, cant turn your head or dildos and you just clip all over the place

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Finally got to play in VR and can confirm it's pretty great
Honestly the only things missing in this game are just more interactivity and I guess a bit of AI on the part of the subjects
And maybe just...being able to change the look of your hands. They kinda ugly ngl
And some of the collision issues. I just wanna kiss my furry waifu/husbando without the nose going funky, or not have the orifices spazz out like they currently do

balur

Aug 11, 2019
This game needs a way to rotate the camera upside down for some face-fucking action that doesn't endanger a HMD. Also some fixes so that if you DO do that their balls don't do their impression of Bethesda's ragdoll physics.

Reactions: Heedoth

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
not soon enough lol
As someone who doesnt have VR, while great, sucking emmys dick mostly ends with either his balls going ballistic or the dick just clipping all over the place

Also arbitrary mention for a option to give us a button for cumming and a option disable the autonomic version. Not alot of stamina on these peeps

ncmystic

Oct 31, 2020
Someone help please? :(

This happens when i choose literally ANY position... i just wanna be happy and play this game! ;-;
View attachment 970293
This is new to me, if you haven't tried yet just delete and redownload the game. I also found out that you don't need to be a patreon to play you just need a patreon account. so just login without using the bypass and maybe that will fix it.

ktn-temp

Jun 4, 2018
Someone help please? :(

This happens when i choose literally ANY position... i just wanna be happy and play this game! ;-;
This might be happening because the game uses burst generated dlls that require SSE4 that your CPU might not support. Go to the folder "Heat_Data/Plugins" and delete/rename file "lib_burst_generated.dll", this might fix this problem. This fix also works for any other Unity games that uses burst compiler.

Reactions: CSXE and Yolomeus

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
glory hole has gone from test build to milestone, hopefully that means it'll trickle down to us cheap bastards sooner rather than later lol

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes