Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
this wud
basically an e-mail you create that you don't have any personal info on and basically only use to, for example, register a patreon to to use in Heat
this can work for each heat updata?

badazzx

Jun 4, 2019
What's the deal with the folder named "Παλι με χρονια με καιρουζ παλι δικα σου θα ναι" in the archive?

MrHandsfree

Aug 11, 2020
What's the deal with the folder named "Παλι με χρονια με καιρουζ παλι δικα σου θα ναι" in the archive?
you can just delete that one, it serves no purpose, probably something the dev forgot to delete

Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
Veolaz I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told l8rdude when he first cracked the game before he made the automation. There is a method that works easier, at least for me. l8rdude said it never workd for him, but it has worked for me on 3 sets of computers. Don't want to explain it in the open, but you should be able to spot the difference in our GameAssembly.dll.(Note: This was built on your gameassembly not a clean one.) If you plan to patch each update by hand you might want to try this.

To anyone else, this crack bypasses pateron completely, just click authenticate and you're in. No patreon popup.
You are my god in every sense heaven bless you and thank you!! (for the GameAssetbly ) :love:

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes