BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
  • Add toggle to suspend toys in the air, so characters can use them without your help~

And what key does this for Mouse and Keyboard users?

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
the addition of slap sfx makes my day lol. slap emmys dick, no sound. swing a bit harder and get a nice meaty slap sound. que giggling and then proceeding to slap the shit out of his dick till he came erewhere and i died laughing

Reactions: nasako64

174el543d

Jul 10, 2020
the addition of slap sfx makes my day lol. slap emmys dick, no sound. swing a bit harder and get a nice meaty slap sound. que giggling and then proceeding to slap the shit out of his dick till he came erewhere and i died laughing
When I opened the new version I forgot about the whole slapping thing. It scared the shit out of my when my hand accidentally clipped in between the legs of the character and it made a “nice meaty slap sound”. After I came to my senses and realized what happened, I couldn’t too stop laughing at the situation.

_SP_

Jan 17, 2021
When I opened the new version I forgot about the whole slapping thing. It scared the shit out of my when my hand accidentally clipped in between the legs of the character and it made a “nice meaty slap sound”. After I came to my senses and realized what happened, I couldn’t too stop laughing at the situation.
It's reassuring that it wasn't just me who scared the shit out of pants. o_O
When i turned away with controllers joystick. Then my hand got into the model and sounded a big "slap"!!?
I froze from that sound like animals of the car headlight. :eek: I thought maybe my earpiece is faulty?

I needed time to figure out what was causing the sound. :LOL:

Reactions: Lolwut365

Winehouse86

Nov 14, 2019
Made a (hopefully) universal crack with BepInEx link
Paste the archive contents into the game folder to install, the mod makes the game think any patreon account has the needed access. Tested on 2.6.0 and 2.4.3, first launch may be a little long
what am i pasting into the games file?

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Something else i really want to see, even more than custom characters?
Ability to cum yourself through those dildos. Make them a bit floppy, add a key to "ejaculate" and you already done everyone a favor.

Reactions: 174el543d

8osm

Jul 20, 2019
Something else i really want to see, even more than custom characters?
Ability to cum yourself through those dildos. Make them a bit floppy, add a key to "ejaculate" and you already done everyone a favor.
I'm working on a mod that makes that possible, hopefully the climax system from the male characters fits right in and there won't be a lot of work needed

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
Well, i wasn't able to find cracked 0.2.7.3 version, so i did it myself (in a horrible way).
So, baisicly you need to perform a few steps:
  1. Replace GameAssembly.dll
  2. Open game
  3. Click Authenticate
P.s.
Yeah, i know, my crack is bad af, but at least it works

P.s.s.
Well, also i wrote small dll patcher.
In order to use it, just place it into Heat folder and execute it. (It should work with future versions of Heat, but I don't guarantee it )

Update:

Due to some changes in binary, this version doesn’t work anymore, so, here is a link to a post with the new one.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes