Fortunefavors

Aug 9, 2019
You guys that have experience with this sort of stuff, is it a given that the build is leaked eventualy, or could it never happen? And in this particular case, how long did it take on average for it to get dropped since the official release?
It seemed like whoever was leaking was only pledged at the level that gave access to Milestone builds. We've gotten a couple of test builds since then, but I wouldn't say its a lock that we do again.

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
Well, i wasn't able to find cracked 0.2.7.3 version, so i did it myself (in a horrible way).
So, baisicly you need to perform a few steps:
  1. Replace GameAssembly.dll
  2. Open game
  3. Click Authenticate
P.s.
Yeah, i know, my crack is bad af, but at least it works

P.s.s.
Well, also i wrote small dll patcher.
In order to use it, just place it into Heat folder and execute it. (It should work with future versions of Heat, but I don't guarantee it )

As I already mentioned, this crack was bad af, so i desided to improve it a little, now it doesn't open any ports and doesn't try to connect to patreon.
Here is a new version:

Also i made patcher more likely to be supported by further versions. (It might work a bit slower, but i hope it was fair trade for better compatibility)
Here is it:

P.s.
I updated links on a previous post, so if you download files after 23/07/2021 from it, they are already up to date, so you don't need to redownload them.

Update:

Due to some changes in binary, this version doesn’t work anymore, so, here is a link to a post with the new one.

Last edited:

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
May I ask why everyone keeps talking about alternate cracks all the time when the universal crack earlier in the thread seems to work just fine? Or are people unsure because with using it, it still brings up the Patreon webpage?
Pretty sure the Patreon thing coming up in your browser is part of the API injected into a Unity game so that you can log in via the browser and then it sends a token to Patreon and then to the game to confirm you're legit, and the universal crack bypasses it and says it's good anyway whether you're actually a supporter or not.
But that's just a theory.
A GAME TH- (bonk'd)

(either way, seriously it does work)

TomatoGrapefruit

Jul 15, 2021
May I ask why everyone keeps talking about alternate cracks all the time when the universal crack earlier in the thread seems to work just fine? Or are people unsure because with using it, it still brings up the Patreon webpage?
Pretty sure the Patreon thing coming up in your browser is part of the API injected into a Unity game so that you can log in via the browser and then it sends a token to Patreon and then to the game to confirm you're legit, and the universal crack bypasses it and says it's good anyway whether you're actually a supporter or not.
A GAME TH- (bonk'd)

Yeah, I'm not really sure why either. I don't know much about cracks, but as soon as 0.2.7.3 came out There was a crack there that just required I replaced the "GameAssembly.dll" file with another "GameAssembly.dll" file. So I did, and the only thing that meant was I had to press the button in-game to activate. My browser didn't open or anything, that was all I needed to do.

:unsure:

Reactions: THE_CHOODICK

SuperETh4

Mar 15, 2018
Seems the crack crashes the game on startup and the patcher crashes it during authentication for me. Is anyone having better luck with it?

BlueRaverFox

Mar 28, 2018
Yeah, here's the text and changelog:

Heat 0.2.8 Test Build - Riley and a new fluid engine!

Riley's here! Hooray!

This test build, as usual with new characters, is a bit of a scramble. Characters are always a ton of work and a ton of uncertainty, and coordinating animations and voice acting and getting everything put together is a ton of work and stress.
Riley, thankfully, is mostly ready, but there's still a few things to work on. Most notably, those cute socks of his aren't quite ready. He's also got a few new poses on the way (some pose buttons won't work), and his breathing sounds are going to be updated. He also needs a boop response anim :p
The main reason for this test build, however, is the fluid engine. The current fluid engine looks pretty good, but the performance on lower spec systems is quite poor, and due to that performance we have to remove the cum quite quickly from the scene, so as to not bog down the framerate.
Fred has spent the last 2 weeks implementing a new fluid engine into Heat, but it also has it's limitations. It performs much better during runtime, but requires some processing when the character's poses change, and it looks different from our old engine. It allows us much more control over the fluid, but some of it's limitations are impossible to fix. It It can still use some tweaks, namely to it's appearance, but the base functionality is there.
We don't want to spend more time on the new engine if people don't like it, so please provide feedback on which fluid engine you prefer, old, or new, in the testers discord (preferred) or in the comments here. We can also try optimizing the old engine a bit, but probably not by much. I'm afraid 'option for both' isn't a possibility, though.
Oh, also, the toys can shoot cum now, just press the thumbstick in while holding one (or down on the pad on the vive)

Changelog 0.2.8.2

• Riley sockies!
  • Added Riley pose 2 and his animated pose 5!
  • Update tooltips on UI
  • Make Atlas' goo THICCER
  • Toys now only spoo once per trigger pull
  • Toys now spoo with trigger as well as thumbstick down
  • Only held toys will now spoo
  • Add scrollbar and names to credits
  • Fix Riley's collar clipping and other minor fixes
  • Attempt to improve Riley's balls physics
  • Update Riley's icon
  • Improve system by which characters close their eyes when they get cummed at
  • Internal clean ups
  • Fix Riley jitter from way too much coffee in his 'side' pose
  • Implement a different slap system, hopefully this will work for those for whom it doesn't work
  • Fix Riley spank noises
Changelog 0.2.8.1

• Forgot an internal component the the glory hole area
  • fixed fluidamount 0 errors
  • fixed fluids looking differently in glory hole area
  • fixed phantom fluid dick on the boys
  • hopefully fix fluids on AMD cards
Changelog 0.2.8.0

• Added Riley! :O
  • New fluid engine! :O
  • Toys can now shoot cum, press the thumbstick in while holding one (or down on the pad on the vive)
  • Hopefully fixed some users unable to get slaps to occur on characters
  • Fixed characters looking at unused toys
  • Make it less likely the boy's dicks will fly off into the stratosphere when spawning for the first time

lainwebhack

Jul 23, 2021
Yeah, here's the text and changelog:

Heat 0.2.8 Test Build - Riley and a new fluid engine!

Riley's here! Hooray!

This test build, as usual with new characters, is a bit of a scramble. Characters are always a ton of work and a ton of uncertainty, and coordinating animations and voice acting and getting everything put together is a ton of work and stress.
Riley, thankfully, is mostly ready, but there's still a few things to work on. Most notably, those cute socks of his aren't quite ready. He's also got a few new poses on the way (some pose buttons won't work), and his breathing sounds are going to be updated. He also needs a boop response anim :p
The main reason for this test build, however, is the fluid engine. The current fluid engine looks pretty good, but the performance on lower spec systems is quite poor, and due to that performance we have to remove the cum quite quickly from the scene, so as to not bog down the framerate.
Fred has spent the last 2 weeks implementing a new fluid engine into Heat, but it also has it's limitations. It performs much better during runtime, but requires some processing when the character's poses change, and it looks different from our old engine. It allows us much more control over the fluid, but some of it's limitations are impossible to fix. It It can still use some tweaks, namely to it's appearance, but the base functionality is there.
We don't want to spend more time on the new engine if people don't like it, so please provide feedback on which fluid engine you prefer, old, or new, in the testers discord (preferred) or in the comments here. We can also try optimizing the old engine a bit, but probably not by much. I'm afraid 'option for both' isn't a possibility, though.
Oh, also, the toys can shoot cum now, just press the thumbstick in while holding one (or down on the pad on the vive)

Changelog 0.2.8.2

• Riley sockies!
  • Added Riley pose 2 and his animated pose 5!
  • Update tooltips on UI
  • Make Atlas' goo THICCER
  • Toys now only spoo once per trigger pull
  • Toys now spoo with trigger as well as thumbstick down
  • Only held toys will now spoo
  • Add scrollbar and names to credits
  • Fix Riley's collar clipping and other minor fixes
  • Attempt to improve Riley's balls physics
  • Update Riley's icon
  • Improve system by which characters close their eyes when they get cummed at
  • Internal clean ups
  • Fix Riley jitter from way too much coffee in his 'side' pose
  • Implement a different slap system, hopefully this will work for those for whom it doesn't work
  • Fix Riley spank noises
Changelog 0.2.8.1

• Forgot an internal component the the glory hole area
  • fixed fluidamount 0 errors
  • fixed fluids looking differently in glory hole area
  • fixed phantom fluid dick on the boys
  • hopefully fix fluids on AMD cards
Changelog 0.2.8.0

• Added Riley! :O
  • New fluid engine! :O
  • Toys can now shoot cum, press the thumbstick in while holding one (or down on the pad on the vive)
  • Hopefully fixed some users unable to get slaps to occur on characters
  • Fixed characters looking at unused toys
  • Make it less likely the boy's dicks will fly off into the stratosphere when spawning for the first time
Thanks. It sounds promising. I wonder which character they'll add next.

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
A GAME TH- (bonk'd)

I mean, if there is a way to bypass the whole API verification part, why download crack that requires more space, internet connection and much more time to start actual game ?

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
Seems the crack crashes the game on startup and the patcher crashes it during authentication for me. Is anyone having better luck with it?
Sorry for that, there was some changes in binary, so patcher started to patch something else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a new version of patcher, which you can download here.

I will leave old version here:

Update:

Some instructions:
  • If you want to use .dll, just replace one that comes with the game.
  • If you want to use .exe, just place it into the game folder and run it (there will be some instructions you might need to follow)
Also, as i have promised, soon i will release source code of patcher to github.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes