Jun 25, 2021
Hacking in Heat 0.4.0.2

new features:
  • crack for the 0.4.0.2
  • remove char limit
  • ignore poi collision check
just put the .exe and the .dll inside the Heat_v0.4.0.2.zip into the heat folder and run the DLL_Injector.exe (if u dont want to use my injector cuz the [VIRUS] prefix is too spooky, just use another injector end result is the same, u need the dll tho)
inside the .7z is the whole sourcecode for the hack
(for the injector sourcecode pls check my post history, i did not change it since then)

keybinds:

INS (insert) = Toggle menu

some notes:
i fixed some bugs and cleaned up the code alot.
i may write a new patcher for 0.4.0.1 and up idk about that tho.

Reactions: Gomerus and ivan555

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
Hacking in Heat 0.4.0.2

new features:
  • crack for the 0.4.0.2
  • remove char limit
just put the .exe and the .dll inside the Heat_v0.4.0.2.zip into the heat folder and run the DLL_Injector.exe (if u dont want to use my injector cuz the [VIRUS] prefix is too spooky, just use another injector end result is the same, u need the dll tho)
(for the injector sourcecode pls check my post history, i did not change it since then)

keybinds:

some notes:
It worked TY! Anyway how I can use the "hacking in heat" stuff?

And how works "multiple chars" section? I can't place any chars anywhere...

Last edited:

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
So i see that their is a new way to bypass the patreon screen. I have done as you stated, i donwloaded the injector and the hacking in heat.dll file as stated then simply put them in the Heat v0.4.0.2 folder. Every time i try to start up heat or the injector however the game automatically crashes. i was wondering was i doing something wrong or do i also need the patcher, as I have also tried that after installing both files into the folder however, that also didn't work.
I did the same. Downloaded the dll injeactor and the dll and put both on Heat game folder. Then launch the game not with heat.exe but with dllinjector.exe and it works without problems to me.

Reactions: burningburner622

Yrre Brightstar

Oct 13, 2020
I did the same. Downloaded the dll injeactor and the dll and put both on Heat game folder. Then launch the game not with heat.exe but with dllinjector.exe and it works without problems to me.
alright yeah it worked...just needed to uninstall and reinstall all over again to prevent the unity crashing from happening all the time. No need to for any help. But thanks
Edit: But i do have a question...doesn't this game support full body tracking or not?

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021
It worked TY! Anyway how I can use the "hacking in heat" stuff?

And how works "multiple chars" section? I can't place any chars anywhere...
just look in the options tab when u spawned one character then there will be a new slider at the bottom named "charlimit" this is the max amount of chars in a scene, currently u are not able to duplicate characters but im gonna add that in the near future

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
just look in the options tab when u spawned one character then there will be a new slider at the bottom named "charlimit" this is the max amount of chars in a scene, currently u are not able to duplicate characters but im gonna add that in the near future
Ty for the reply. But I was mean about the game own multi-chars system. And about the hacking stuff, can u refresh me how it works and where I have to put all the files? Sorry it's lot of times I haven't used your stuff, I forgot how do things. :p

Jun 25, 2021
Ty for the reply. But I was mean about the game own multi-chars system.
oh, just noticed it, ig alcohol blured my vision a bit :oops:

And about the hacking stuff, can u refresh me how it works and where I have to put all the files? Sorry it's lot of times I haven't used your stuff
if you got the auth bypass working with the DLL_injector just press Insert on your keyboard and a menu should appear

menu.PNG

the .7z is only the sourcecode for developers

i hope yall had a good weekend like i did xd

moldyman

Jan 3, 2019
I downloaded the 0.4.0.2 milestone, unzipped, put your DLL_Injector and hacking_in_heat.dll in the game folder, ran DLL_Injector, and the game still takes me to patreon. The INS key also does nothing for me. Any help?

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Hacking in Heat 0.4.0.2

new features:
  • crack for the 0.4.0.2
  • remove char limit

keybinds:

some notes:
Okay im missing something obvious here but how do i get this to work?

The exe and the dll are both in the heat folder. I attempt to run the exe and i get 2 errors:

Fatal Error in GC

Collecting from unknown thread
Threads explicit registering is not previously enabled.

Clicking ok just crashes the whole thing.

Jun 25, 2021
I downloaded the 0.4.0.2 milestone, unzipped, put your DLL_Injector and hacking_in_heat.dll in the game folder, ran DLL_Injector, and the game still takes me to patreon. The INS key also does nothing for me. Any help?
some things:
  • pls check if u got the correct version and did not mix them up (injecting the hack(v0.4.0.1) into the game(v0.4.0.2) gives me the same result)
  • try running the injector as admin
  • did you start the game before injecting? if u did, dont, the injector starts it automaticly
  • try another injector ( )

Yesals2

Jun 13, 2021
Ok so my thing doesn't work when trying to use the crack. I've uninstalled and installed the crack and game files multiple times, but it just doesn't work. Does anyone know what I should do?

Jun 25, 2021
Okay im missing something obvious here but how do i get this to work?

The exe and the dll are both in the heat folder. I attempt to run the exe and i get 2 errors:

Fatal Error in GC

Collecting from unknown thread
Threads explicit registering is not previously enabled.

Clicking ok just crashes the whole thing.
could you dm me the contentes of the "hacking-in-heat-log.txt" ?

EDIT: try another injector aswell ( ) and try to turn off your antivirus

Last edited:

skrowl

Jul 15, 2017
What worked for me:
  1. Download Heat 0.4.0.2 7z from OP
  2. Extract Heat to a directory of your choice (remember it for step 4!)
  3. Download [VIRUS] Heat 0.4.0.2.zip (NOT hacking_in_heat .7z) from https://f95zone.to/threads/heat-v0-4-0-2-edef.62348/post-8656363
  4. Extract to the same directory as step 2 (it should look like the image below after this step):
    1. Untitled.png
  5. Double click DLL_Injector.exe (NOT Heat.exe) to run the game
  6. Once the game loads, click Authenticate
  7. Done!

• Red Heart
Reactions: burningburner622

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
could you dm me the contentes of the "hacking-in-heat-log.txt" ?

EDIT: try another injector aswell ( ) and try to turn off your antivirus
Extreme injector worked flawlessly, thank you. Now i can see the menu appearing and the game and fiddle around.

Just a question is there any way in the hack to activate auto thrust on toys?

moldyman

Jan 3, 2019
some things:
  • pls check if u got the correct version and did not mix them up (injecting the hack(v0.4.0.1) into the game(v0.4.0.2) gives me the same result)
  • try running the injector as admin
  • did you start the game before injecting? if u did, dont, the injector starts it automaticly
  • try another injector ( )
  • Downloaded everything new and didn't work, made sure everything was 0.4.0.2
  • Tried running as admin
  • Yes I run the injector to start the game, not start the game then injector
  • Tried extreme injector and it only worked when I had the game running (inject was disabled if not), and then when clicking inject, game would crash and result in same issue
I basically did exactly what skrowl wrote and it's not working :(

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes