Apr 10, 2022
hopefully 4.1.0 will be available here by the time my new psu gets here. turns out my 750w rosewill capstone wasn't up to the task of handling a 5800x, 3080, 2 hdds, 2nvme ssds, and 32gb of ram lol
Glad my comp has been running this game without issues, before any update is required

Apr 10, 2022
Well I liked better they can add a bunny or better some "lesser used" chars as skunks, weasels, otters, minks m/f, hope on future realeases and hope on IntiMate VR too. Anyway another char to play with is nice. :3
I agree with you, I would happier to see other species than the usual horses, foxes, wolves, etc.
It would be a lot of fun to have a wide variety (maybe humans xD), also scenario edition in game like some games out there would be tremendously mind-blowing.

I'm still happy with what I have now, interactivity, glitchy balls or boobs that stretch to oblivion but fun overall.

Apr 10, 2022
Using the "Hacking in Heat" DLL injector. Windows flags it and deletes it, but you can restore the file or make an exception for the file or whole folder
Maybe some time, it comes official from the creators, so one wouldn't have to deal with strange files. x3

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
This game will always have a bunch of people unhappy with the characters/genders that get chosen, with the amount they earn from Patreon right now it might be a good investment to make an entire character creator system in-game and just add customisation options instead of one character every couple months.

Reactions: Synthia_ and BT-22

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
Mega
Latest version.
Changelog for latest version:

Changelog 0.4.1.0

• Garret
  • Tit collission for girls should be much more accurate when breasts grow
  • Breasts should look better when expanding now
  • Big breasts should bounce more naturally
  • Girls now have an option to drip whilst aroused
  • Fix door menu in locker room
  • fix 2hand grabbing dildos with waist bind point
  • Fix 2d camera not looking towards characters in other scenes when spawning
  • Fix wetness fade speed
  • Autothrust toys can now cum with either the trigger or M on keyboard
  • Refactor character chests

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
For who have problems to crack the game or with the crack, there's the last version from U18chan.com on PixelDrain link:

No authentication just unpack and run.
Have fun!

Last edited:

T501

May 14, 2019
What's in the 4.1.1? I'm guessing it's a quickfix because I found a couple of buggy things, like the Locations button not working correctly, or Garret's weird dick curve after an orgasm?

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Garret without the anatomically correct genitals is honestly really low effort and disappointing.

Really needs to be something fixed, or a second option added.

And on that note, can we please have an option to have the hand not cover up the entire area when grabbing? Like, grabbing the balls covers them up. Earlier versions weren't like that, and it was so much better. No hand in the way. Can't there be a toggle for these things?

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes