bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
Lol this is so weird. every UNCRACKED version of heat acts likes a cracked one on my end. gonna have to delete some stinky cache i guess. (New protection maybe? idk)

edit: working now. gonna fix the crack now

edit2:

should work. if it doesnt i have no idea why.
It worked! Ty and good job! ^_^

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Garret's cock is still so weird... it still doesn't grow and gradually knot like roley's... it's better than it was but it still isn't great
Thats because this is only a test build, not a milestone build. WHich means you're seeing the knotted dick as a work in progress and not how it's ultimately meant to look.

Mar 14, 2022
not working yea.

edit: working now. gonna fix the crack now

edit2:

should work. if it doesnt i have no idea why.
On top of this it's infinitely safer to go through a Kemono link and have the official download rather than some random file posted by some stranger that didn't bother to put the changelog in either

Reactions: Lolwut365

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Did anybody found a way yet to unlock and clone poses from one POI to another?

Also a minor observation but this game definietly could use both a multichar pose saver and a way to stick newly spawned chars to a specific hole along with a basic "empty room" POI.

The multichar posing is needed because right now even if you load in the new chars you need to fiddle them around to make penises connect to holes which can break tight poses.

A way to make the freepose spawn with aimed at a certain hole like how Yifflacious the first version had could be a great tool to fiddle around posing while knowing that no matter how ridicolous it looks the sexual parts are still connecting perfect.

The empty room for me would be nice because i feel like it would release a lot of constrains on how to pose someone because you no longer need to worry about things like "X pose will always clip into an object because Y pose cannot be moved".

Nov 14, 2021
On top of this it's infinitely safer to go through a Kemono link and have the official download rather than some random file posted by some stranger that didn't bother to put the changelog in either
I dont have the patreon. I just asked a user here for the direct link from patreon so i can crack it since he didnt know how to upload it. i didnt ask for changelog because i dont care.

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Alright color changing tutorial. Click images to see in full screen
View attachment 2055246
Select desired character in explorer and click their name again. DO NOT CLICK THE EMPTY BOX TO GREEN . Select body hair or eyes. Each eye is is a different section.) You can also do nails or claws. Only tested it on Hera though
View attachment 2055262
View attachment 2055267
Click UnityEngine.SkinnedMeshRenderer. Then scroll to renderer.material and click inspect.
View attachment 2055270
View attachment 2055272
Then change the value to desired value. 1st one is A (Useless keep at 1) then it goes Blue green Red. The image above value is 1 2 2 1.
That's about it be warned I recommend doing all color changes before ever loading the character. After you change the skin the game might act weird and reset other color changes to 0 0 0 0 which usually results in brown or black. You can also change the other values to zero to make a certain color solid instead of bright. Unfortunately when changing eye colors it goes for the entire eye making the sclera a lighter tent of the changed color. Fine by me but couldn't find a solution.

If you're just getting into modding (or whatever this is called) Heat, you can change a characters height, width, length. Penis size, tail size, breast size with suprising much less problems than this might cause.

Problems caused:
Game in a perpetual state of loading(unknown reason usually happens when changing body color last. Not scene on other parts changed.
Color loading but resetting previous or first color. (Changing body color first is important).

Hopeful insights or changes into future:
Ability to change body color and ventral to seperate color pallete
Sclera having different color pallet
Nipples having different color pallet
Tongue having different color pallet(and hopefully Making it longer for open mouth shots. But I'll save that for a different post)
Color [1, 1, 1] is same as RGB [255, 255, 255]. Numbers larger than 1 will make colors brighter

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Did anybody found a way yet to unlock and clone poses from one POI to another?

Also a minor observation but this game definietly could use both a multichar pose saver and a way to stick newly spawned chars to a specific hole along with a basic "empty room" POI.

The multichar posing is needed because right now even if you load in the new chars you need to fiddle them around to make penises connect to holes which can break tight poses.

A way to make the freepose spawn with aimed at a certain hole like how Yifflacious the first version had could be a great tool to fiddle around posing while knowing that no matter how ridicolous it looks the sexual parts are still connecting perfect.

The empty room for me would be nice because i feel like it would release a lot of constrains on how to pose someone because you no longer need to worry about things like "X pose will always clip into an object because Y pose cannot be moved".
Same steps as here but there will be a line with a pose name - like "StandingCute", "Sidelay" and so one. Click on a triangle to toggle text editing mode, copy that text, open another POI, paste text to the same place, click "Apply". Again - POI donor and recipient should be the same character - same location or another. POI from one character won't work for other character unless there are matching titles
1663874200238.png

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes