arcticmine

Jun 9, 2017
Does anyone know if it'd be possible for someone to integrate OpenAI's API to this game, especially with the ChatGPT (gpt-3.5-turbo) model? If it's possible then it would also need text-to-speech which can be done with NovelAI, Azure TTS and ElevenLabs' APIs and speech-to-text which Whisper AI can do with the same API from OpenAI.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Does anyone know if it'd be possible for someone to integrate OpenAI's API to this game, especially with the ChatGPT (gpt-3.5-turbo) model? If it's possible then it would also need text-to-speech which can be done with NovelAI, Azure TTS and ElevenLabs' APIs and speech-to-text which Whisper AI can do with the same API from OpenAI.
I've been thinking about the potential of ai for this sort of game. I doubt the modding tools available are iin depth enough to enable that sort of thing but I imagine if there is enough interest the devs could probably be persuades to work in that direction. for now tho I wouldn't expect much more than reskins, maybe importnnew models and add new toys and that kind of superficial stuff

caleb841

Jul 12, 2021
I really like the idea. But isn't ChatGPT super censored when it comes to NSFW responses? Or does going through the API have a little more freedom?

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
I really like the idea. But isn't ChatGPT super censored when it comes to NSFW responses? Or does going through the API have a little more freedom?
Correct. It won't generate any NSFW responses. Even with the API it can't be manipulated to create NSFW responses and that is built into the model itself. People outside OpenAI don't have the ability to change that. Closest people have come to it is DAN, tricking the AI into roleplaying to give politically incorrect responses but even then it's very hit and miss with its responses. People need to know while ChatGPT will have many applications, it can't be applied to everything.

Reactions: tester72

arcticmine

Jun 9, 2017
It can definitely do NSFW stuff but you still need to add like a system prompt/initial prompt saying it's ok to do those things but it doesn't have to be very long (one I've been using uses about 150 tokens (also those 150 tokens is more than just the nsfw prompt, it has some other instructions for the AI to follow to be better at RP, so the nsfw prompt itself is just 32 tokens)). There are no like hard filters unlike on the actual ChatGPT site (which I think you might be able to disable with some browser extensions).

Last edited:

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
Did the developers of this game say when they approximately release game in steam ?
Just I like this game, but I don't want to pay every month for update on this game.

Reactions: Scallia
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes